Can anyone confirm brutalities yet??

With all these people around the country playing the game with internet access, I'm pretty sure someone would have stumbled upon one by now. My theory is they're going to sneak them in later, hidden in a patch or DLC. I think all the main secrets have been found and quietly sneaking them into an update is the only way to surprise people.

GlassJoe pretty much took the words right out of my mouth. That's exactly what I was thinking last night. The game has been out for almost a week now. At this point, someone would have found a Brutality and it would be all over the place. We're in an entirely different generation now than we were 15 years ago. Like I had posted earlier, Brutalities were something that were discovered by accident for a lot of people on UMK3 console versions. These days, with people playing so fanatically and hacking games the moment they come out, they would've already been discovered within hours of release. I'd heard of people who went to the midnight release of Mass Effect 2 beating the game in less than a day (considering it's a 35+ hour game, that's quite a feat). Something like MK, which can easily be conquered entirely in one day with every mode completed, something would've been revealed by now. Heck, Babalities were only a secret for a few hours.

I'd like to hold out hope that there's some unique way to do them that we haven't discovered yet, but much like the "multiple variations of stage fatalities" and the stage fatalities in the Wasteland, Bell Tower, Pit Bottom and Goro's Lair, we're on a fool's errand looking for something that doesn't exist.

However, the recent news article that NRS will be secretly applying updates to the game definitely supports the theory that they may be added over time. I actually like this tactic from NRS...keeps the game new when you least expect it.

Brutalities?

Are there brutalities in this game or not? Last week i got a little excited when someone posted he could do a combo with cyrax as a finisher and that it could be the intro to a brutatlity. Anyway I just watched some music video to promoto mk9. And they mention brutality fatality babality.... Don't know if NRS/Warner is behind this video, but if they are it would be strange that it mentions brutalities if they are not in the game

Check the video: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhg1Ua80mBppQCUdE8

If this is has been posted before im sorry? I just really hope brutatlities are in! I think they are cause of the leaked soundfiles

What do you guys think?

Re: Brutalities?

Nothing yet...but some people believe that they are "locked" in the game and cannot even be discovered until we get a update "patch" to unlock them. Fingers crossed that they are right!

I'm just waiting for this to appear somewhere it seems highly likely they're in considering everything in the sound leak back in december came out to be true. More than likely they won't be all that easy to discover but my bet is they will be in. I just hope there awesome this time around.