Brutalities you want patched in.

Kano:
-Glaring Light #2- Kano hits his opponent several times, grabs opponent and shoots an enhanced Eye Blast attack, which after the 2nd hit, it blows his opponents head off (Cybernetic Variation: 5 hit combo)

-Knife Happy- Performing an enhanced Low counter attack, Kano, drops the opponent and mounts them and continuously stabs them in the chest before getting off and giving one more cheap kick. (Commando Variation: perform 3 low counters during your match)

Sub Zero:
-Absolute Zero- Performing this move (Fwd, 3, 3), Sub Zero performs a 3 kicks with the last kick freezing the opponent's head and Sub Zero then performs an axe kick shattering the opponent's head off. (All Variations)

A little off topic but are you guys happy that they now said every combo will end with a brutality now ? That is the greatest thing that was patched into the game other than the stage fatalities so far. Also all throw's will be brutalities now if you end a combo with them.

Last edited:
Kano:
-Glaring Light #2- Kano hits his opponent several times, grabs opponent and shoots an enhanced Eye Blast attack, which after the 2nd hit, it blows his opponents head off (Cybernetic Variation: 5 hit combo)

-Knife Happy- Performing an enhanced Low counter attack, Kano, drops the opponent and mounts them and continuously stabs them in the chest before getting off and giving one more cheap kick. (Commando Variation: perform 3 low counters during your match)

Sub Zero:
-Absolute Zero- Performing this move (Fwd, 3, 3), Sub Zero performs a 3 kicks with the last kick freezing the opponent's head and Sub Zero then performs an axe kick shattering the opponent's head off. (All Variations)
I really likes those ideas [MENTION=4765]jdnice11[/MENTION].

Cassie's Arm Break move in her Brawler Variation. If used at the end of the fight. Cassie breaks the arm off and bashes her opponents head with it

Jacqui's normal grab would make for a nice brutality as well. Using her normal grab at least five time during the match. Jacqui grabs the opponent and makes their head explode

Scorpion

Third Degree: Scorpion engulfs the opponent in a gigantic pillar of fire. Visual Aid
Requirements: Only available in Hellfire variation. Must preform 3 Hell Fires. Hold down 2 during the final hit.

Sub-Zero

Stomachache: During Sub-Zero's X-Ray, after Sub-Zero squishes part of the opponent's insides, the camera zooms out and Sub-Zero ice slides backwards, full screen, taking their intestines with him. Visual Aid
Requirements: Available in all variations. Must hold down back during the final hit.

Reptile

Klaw Sharpener: During Reptile's throw, Reptile does an additional 4 slashes to their torso, slicing them in half. The opponent's upper body falls to the ground. Reptile holds the lower half up for a few seconds to let the blood drip, and then slams the lower half onto the ground on the opposite side of the screen.
Requirements: Available in all variations. Must hit down 4 times during the final hit.

Kano

Ins-eye-tful: During Kano's B+1, 3, 1+3 string, when Kano grabs them and shoots their face with his eye beam, Kano holds the laser on to their face until their head explodes.
Requirements: Only available in Cybernetic variation. Must be done after a 5 hit combo.

Tanya

Twister: During Tanya's X-Ray, when she jumps onto the opponent's shoulders, the camera zooms out. Then Tanya proceeds to spin around 360 degrees 3 times on top of their shoulders, with their head caught in between her legs.
Requirements: Available in all variations. Must press forward 4 times during the final hit.

Erron Black

Point Blank: During Erron Black's F+3, 2+4 string, Erron Black shoots their head clean off, then kicks the body away, off the sword.
Requirements: Only available in Outlaw variation. Final hit must come from F+3, 2+4 string.

Shinnok

Calcium Strength: During Shinnok's X-Ray, after the skele-hand squeezes the opponent, Shinnok summons a second skele-hand above the opponent. The second skele-hand punches down into the first skele-hand, turning their torso into paste.
Requirements: Available in all variations. Must hold down during the final hit.

Hold Still: A new addition to an existing brutality. During Shinnok's throw, after he slams them on to the ground, he summons two skele-hands up from the ground to hold the opponent in place, like this. Then Shinnok proceeds to stomp in their face 8 times.
Requirements: Available in all variations. Must press down 4 times during the final hit.

Jason Voorhees

Death Curse: During Jason's B+3, 1+3 string, Jason strangles the opponent until they die. As the strangling grows longer, he lifts up the opponent a few inches, then drops their lifeless body to the ground.
Requirements: Only in Relentless variation. Must perform 3 Lake Mists. Must hold down 1 during the final hit.

The Final Chapter: During Jason's F+2 1+3 string, Jason slams the opponent head first onto the ground, popping their head like a pimple.
Requirements: Only in Unstoppable variation. Must have both Punishment and Rise activated during the final hit.

Last edited:
Not so much Brutalities but Cameo's for the Faction Kills!
When you receive your final Faction Kill they should have someone of that faction make a Cameo and complete the kill

Black Dragon:
-Tasia's Assault- She appears and slices off the Opponent's arms & and flips over them stabbing them in their back and then slicing off their head

Brotherhood of Shadow:
-Dual Massacre- Jaataka appears behind the opponent and thrust her laser like sword through their body, Kia is seen appearing in front of them tossing her razor boomerang which decapitates the opponents head and both vanish letting the body fall

Lin Kuei:
-Frosty Initiative- Freezing the ground, trapping trapping the opponent's legs. Frost walks up to them, performs a high axe kick, and before hitting the opponent, her leg is frozen into a blade and slices the opponent down the middle

Special Forces:
-Firing Squad- 2 Special Forces Troopers (from MKX Mobile) walk on screen loading their weapons (machine guns) and unload them on the opponent. Before they walk off, both Sgt & Trooper pull out their pistols & them one last time.

White Lotus:
-Hot Winds- A blast from a fireball is shot at the opponent's head. Their head engulfed in flames, a wind funnel appears and spins rapidly ripping their off. Kia and Fujin are then seen bowing at each other

I'm desperate to know if Kitana got a new brutality xD does anyone have a clue?
Just end with a combo or a throw after the combo and see if that works try holding any of these directions to see if it works. Up,Down,Left,Right. Just an option for you since they said that all combos can now be turned into brutalities and all throws can be now too especially if it ends the combo.

I think the reason why it didn't work is because the patch hasn't come out for it yet. It comes out tomorrow.

Yeah, i thought everyone was getting a new brutality today (Mileena, Cage, Scorpion and Sub-Zero already have their new brutalities already) but thanks for the support :(

Yeah, i thought everyone was getting a new brutality today (Mileena, Cage, Scorpion and Sub-Zero already have their new brutalities already) but thanks for the support :(
Have you tried her X-Ray by holding L1 and R1 or LB and RB depending on what console you play it on ?

For some reason, i feel like Mornful has the secret brutality. Something related to the Staff Grab / Shadow Kick...not sure tho

I REALLY HOPE SO! I can imagine her shattering a body to pieces with the Staff Grab and kicking off the opponent's upper torso with the Shadow Kick! :)

What new Brutalities do Scorpion, Mileena, Cage and Sub-Zero have?

EDIT:

Nvm, I found Sub-Zero's new Brutality.......

What new Brutalities do Scorpion, Mileena, Cage and Sub-Zero have?

EDIT:

Nvm, I found Sub-Zero's new Brutality.......

Nice. I love Sub's unbreakable mask. I hope it's a decent variation now it got a buff.

I think Mileena's new brutality comes from air sai hitting opponet's head.