Arcade Endings & Story mode. What's next?

My main wish for the MK11 story is for Edenia, Orderrealm and Chaosrealm to finally be involved. Frankly, I'm tired of the focus on Earthrealm, Outworld and Netherrealm. I think it's time to give the others a chance. There's no greater opportunity than Dark Empress Kitana trying to reclaim her home by taking it from Kotal and trying to merge it with the Netherrealm. Havik can get the ball rolling, while Hotaru is called in by Raiden to help maintain balance among the realms. Do it, NRS.

-

Some things I believe will happen, because too many endings share the premise:

1) Liu Kang, as the new overlord of hell, sets his eyes on Earthrealm, potentially to specifically oust Raiden.

2) Shang Tsung returns. He's too iconic to forget about for 8+ years, and with Quan Chi and Shinnok out of the picture, MK needs a sorcerer on the roster.

About the realms, I completely agree. I think that Liu Kang will get mad as he still hates Raiden. And you're point on about good ol' Shang.

Edenia, yes. But God, let's leave Chaosrealm and Orderrealm in the old timeline. What a bunch of needless distraction that was. It never felt like it fit.

The only problem about them is the lack of time for them. They have their role on the universe, but have never gotten their fair share of focus.

I seriously need them to bring back the Konquest mode. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the visuals from the storymode, but I just hate not being able to do more than just fight. The QTE weren't exactly gripping. Hitting X and O doesn't do much for me. I want open world MK back as a storymode. Exploring, secrets, interactions, unlockables <3

Well, Havik is canon, so there is indeed a Chaosrealm.

Comics canon is one thing, but devoting game time is another. Let's keep the unnecessary elements in the comics, in my view.

The only problem about them is the lack of time for them. They have their role on the universe, but have never gotten their fair share of focus.

I honestly disagree. Chaosrealm and Orderrealm felt like something from a D&D manual. Outworld/Edenia and Earthrealm and the Netherrealm are more complex. Chaosrealm and Orderrealm are like 'we hate rules!'/'we love rules!' the worlds, and I never understood the point. It's very one note and very odd in the world of Mortal Kombat.