About the Classic Costumes

Kelsper

This was taken from the full game text file.

[ArenaSelect]
HasStageFatality=BGND_deadpool
HasStageFatality=BGND_godofwar
HasStageFatality=BGND_hell
HasStageFatality=BGND_livingforest
HasStageFatality=BGND_pit
HasStageFatality=BGND_pitday
HasStageFatality=BGND_street
HasStageFatality=BGND_subway
[Player]
IsOnDiscDLC=kratos
IsOnDiscDLC=kratos_b
;+IsOnDiscDLC=quanchi_b
IsOnDiscDLC=cyberzero
IsOnDiscDLC=scorpion_c
IsOnDiscDLC=subzero_c
IsOnDiscDLC=reptile_c
IsOnDiscDLC=mileena_c
IsOnDiscDLC=kitana_c

IsOnDiscDLC=jade_c
IsOnDiscDLC=mileena_d
IsOnDiscDLC=kitana_d
IsOnDiscDLC=jade_d
IsDLC=kratos
IsDLC=kratos_b
;+IsDLC=quanchi_b
IsDLC=cyberzero

I assume _c means classic costume. And before anyone says "OMG IT SAYS DLC" look at the bottom. Quan Chi and Cyber-Zero aren't DLC.

Maybe Ermac's is the only one not on the disc. That would explain why it is only available from KE/TE editions of the game.

Yes! I knew NRS would not disappoint us! I love you, Kelsper <3 (no homo).

By the way, I think the "d" next to the female ninjas might be their second classic costume. They have their MK2 and UMK3 costumes.

And he forgot to mention kratos isn't dlc either now lets just hope this includes klassic fatalities

Yh, many people is unlcoking the retro costumes, and doesnt show anything... whats going on?

After seeing all the unlocks and leaks since the streams have started - I'm wondering if maybe the challenge tower prize is a Retro Costume/Fatality package? Think about it... they gave pre-orders "early access" to one each. The challenge tower is very tough apparently... and the retro's are something everyone is dying to have and unlock. This could be very possible that you'll get everyone's retro stuff as a big bundle after beating challenge tower. Thoughts?

After seeing all the unlocks and leaks since the streams have started - I'm wondering if maybe the challenge tower prize is a Retro Costume/Fatality package? Think about it... they gave pre-orders "early access" to one each. The challenge tower is very tough apparently... and the retro's are something everyone is dying to have and unlock. This could be very possible that you'll get everyone's retro stuff as a big bundle after beating challenge tower. Thoughts?

Good idea but nope, the prize has already been confirmed.

Yh, many people is unlcoking the retro costumes, and doesnt show anything... whats going on?

People are unlocking renders (pictures) of the retro costumes in the krypt, not the costumes themselves. No one has unlocked a retro costume in the krypt yet.

Everyone getting a little worried?? Pre-order/trade and get those retro costumes/fatalities while you can, because they won't be available for free soon after.

The Challenge Tower Prize has not been confirmed yet, No Boss will be playable it was someone joking about it. Also I highly doubt its a costume or costumes I am thinking you unlock Brutalitys.