3d WIP of an MK Ninja

Midget Kong

as I said in a previous thread that got locked I've been getting back into 3d modeling and animation as well as other things,this is a WIP of a project I'm working on.
similar looking to Sub-Zero.
remember that this is not the finished project and there is still alot of detail work to be done,not to mention since I didn't use any anatomy references I may have screwed up a few things.

all comments welcome,good and bad,this would be one of my first halfway decent 3d projects.

MKninjahead_front.jpg

MKninjahead_Side.jpg

MKninjahead_Back.jpg

and a video so you can get a good 360 degree look at it.
I was trying to be a bit quick cause I'm a bit tired so the turntable speed is a bit fast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3YMSq6jf5s

That's pretty cool actually, man. Not many people can do a model like that without having some real good previous experience with modelling programs.

well,I've worked in Maya for years now and this is a new program that I had to test out called Zbrush.
excellent program although I think they should work out a few annoying as hell bugs still.
but over all it's a very good program that I would sudgest to anyone who loves to work in 3d.

I'm thinking of making a thread specifically for requests for 3d models out of home made drawings and such.
preferable front and side poses in the bind pose which is kind of like a crucifixion looking pose.
completly free of charge until I get to a certain point where I'm confident enough to charge for my work and figure out how to properly export the .OBJ files so Maya can import the models without distortion
also have to figure out a way to lower the poly count and use bump mapping to add detail without using up extra polygons since I may end up using it in a game.
perhaps HL or HL2 or any other 3d game that I can modify to have my model in it

the model currently being shown here was modeled from a single poly sphere with a few extra stokes for depth.

I wouldn't start a request thread, within hours you'll be swamped.
It would be cool to have an MK vs DC game based on Half Life 2 though, like they are doing with Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. I'd play it, that's for sure.