2v2 color swap?

Killer Ryno

Alright so you know how if in a 1v1 match if both players choose the same characters the color of something on the character will be different? like P1 scorpion is yellow and P2 scorpion is orange

I was wondering, what would happen if in a 2v2, everyone chose the same character, like scorpion and scorpion versus scorpion and scorpion, do the characters have 4 different colors of each outfit or what?

Ur thoughts?

Why hadn't I ever thought of this. I really couldn't even tell you what I think of this. Either the yellow shade is going to get progressively darker, or it won't allow you to pick the same character that many times (Though I doubt that they would do that..). Or it will automatically put an alt costume on the other 2 that aren't recolored. So one team: Yellow Scorpion and Orange Scorpion. Team 2 : Scorpion Alt and Orange Scorpion Alt.

I dont think u can choose 2 of the same character on the same team. If that was the case it wont be no different from single player. Guess that solves the problem and u still have only two patterns for each characterr

I dont think u can choose 2 of the same character on the same team. If that was the case it wont be no different from single player. Guess that solves the problem and u still have only two patterns for each characterr

we dont necessarily know that yet, but then again MvC3 did that so it could be very plausible

I agree. 2 of the same on each team probably isn't possible. I've watched clips of team fights and from the looks of it....both fighters on one team are considered "one". If you watch clips from team matches you will understand if you watch the life bars when a match is won. Havin 2 of the same would be basically pointless. (but dont take what I say as facts...I don't have the game yet.....dammit! haha!) It would be kinda kool to c a yellow, gold, bronze, and brown scorpion.....or blue, dark blue, baby blue, navy blue Zero...ect...ect...haha!!!!!