<I><SUP><FONT SIZE=-1>THE</FONT></SUP>GRID</I> Comic Book, U

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Sorry it's been a very busy few months, with only smaller <b>The Grid</b> developments and no news happening, nothing has hit the front page of news here. But we have some news for ya now.
<br><br><b>The Grid</b> game designer <b>John Vogel</b> has completed his <a href="http://www.thegridgame.com/chiller_page1.html">Chiller Online Comic</a>, which you should definatly check it out, gives a good backstory on <b>Chiller</b>. There is also a hint to seeing <b>The Grid Man</b> to be the next comic, with some backgrounds on the beginning on <b>The Grid</b> TV show I'm sure.
<br><br>
<a href="/thegrid/">The Grid Guide</a> is constantly updated still. We are now getting information on the new revision's secret character criteria. And the final revision number of the updated <b>The Grid</b> is <b>Revision 1.2</b>. Look for this on the bootup to know if you can access the new features and other stuff. <a href="/thegrid/secrets.html">Secret codes</a> and the <a href="/thegrid/locals.html">Grid Location Finder</a> are being updated on a regular basis. Grid machines are popping up all over the US and the world as you read this, so keep your eyes peeled.
<br><br>
We have been hearing rumblings here and there, and are still awaiting official word, that <b>The Grid</b> will be coming out for the <b>Sega Dreamcast</b> sometime next year with Internet play built in. Expect other systems like the <b>PlayStation2</b>, <b>PC</b>, and <b>XBox</b> to probably follow after the Dreamcast version. More info as it comes in.
<br><br>
On a related note, there is currently a Quake 3 Modification for The Grid in development by the guys over at <a href="http://www.GamePl.com">GamePl.com</a> and myself, we got a few weapons coded up, and are looking for experienced Q3 3D modelers for some modeling for the mod. Expect a page dedicated to this either hosted here or over on their site with a few teaser pictures. More on this as we develop it more.