MK4 PSX Cheat Option Code Changed

Jeff Greeson

Administrator
Staff member
Hello from <B>Seoul</B>, <B>Korea</B>! I am making this update from an internet kiosk in the <B>Korea Telecom</B> building. I received an e-mail from <B>Jeff Gerstmann</B> of <A HREF="http://www.videogames.com" TARGET="_parent">Gamespot</A> saying that Midway changed the cheat menu code in the final pressed version of the Playstation version. He also said that it was possible that the game itself would reveal the code after sometime. Things are pretty tight lipped at Midway and so I'm pretty sure that this code is going to have to be found by someone actually playing the game. I also had someone who has the final copy of the PSX version try to code that we got from E3, but he had no luck with it. So, it looks like PSX owners are going to have to sweat it out for a few days before they can find some of the gems that Eurocom put into MK4. Hopefully, this won't be the last update I can make during this week, however it was a stroke of luck I found this place, so I'm not sure. Until then, <B>IceMaster</B>, will keep doing the fine job that he's doing now. Remember that the official release date is 2 days away, so check retail stores tomorrow.