What are the games that you bought and that you regret?

I would have to say out of the games that I've gotten...
wwf smackdown for ps1- i've had this game since the fifth grade and i still haven't gotten into it.
i can't believe i'm saying this, but...
god of war. what's the point of buying a game if you can't even make it past the first boss?

i'll think of more later.

The story, atmosphere, and awesome characters that you become attached to as you progress. But don't you worry, I sucked at God of War when I first played it but now I'm playing GoW2 on Titan Difficulty. It's the kind of game that you get better at as you progress.

Sonic riders (PS2) - I'm a sucker for Sonic, If Sega slaps Sonic on anything, I'll end up buying it.

(none of the following games exist, except the last one)

Sonic Baseball - I'm there
Sonic soccer: Sure why not
Sonic Basket ball - Ok.
Sonic hockey - maybe
Sonic Polo - Maybe not today
Sonic Canoeing - Maybe Next week
Sonic Kung fu - Maybe in a few weeks
Sonic Riders - MAYBE NEVER!

God the game is just terrible and you can bet your ass i'm not getting
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

burnout paradise, maybe it the lack of customization and common race routes but I never got into it.assassins creed, it has its moments but, never the less that game is mexican food puked up into a walrus's mouth this shat out by the walrus into shau kahn cut off nutsack the eaten by sheeva and cut out still in her intestins and microwaved for 30 seconds.still not quite "nuf said" either.

I must say I really regretted purchasing GTAIV. I played it for someodd 50 hours, got really far into the story. And I just hit a wall. The game is just plain TOO long. I was really into it for a long time and I really wanted to know how it ended, but then all the incredibly frustrating missions and horribly slow pace with so many nonsense missions that added nothing to the game just drove me away. I ended up trading it in at Gamestop.

Halo 3. What a God awful game.

Just kidding.

Seriously though, I hated Soul Calibur 3. I played SC2 on the Gamecube religously, but I just couldn't get into SC3. I traded it in a week later. I'm going to rent SC4, but only because I want to play as Yoda and Starkiller.

so i bought MK3 brand new the day it was released.. what in God's name was i thinking? now that all the characters from mk3 have been so integrated into the story, and many of them redesigned i can say that i accept and even like a few of them... but at the time the only new character i liked at all was Sheeva, all the others were crap to me, and i should've known i'd hate an MK game that excluded scorpion. REALLY lousy fatalities... most of them extremely off the wall and nonsensical. and Sub-Zero, boy, you put mask back on before i slap you silly! lol

Shadows of the Empire for N64... first off who the hell is Dash Rendar? yeah... he DIES in the book. one story, dead. so why would anyone want to play a game from his perspective? bad game mechanics, boring levels and bosses with lousy graphics, and a jetpack that was so hard to control it was barely preferable to attempting a leap of faith. i beat this game out of pure stubbornness and hatred of it, and it wasn't easy to do. the only part of the game i can say i actually enjoyed was the music during the final space battle.

Resident Evil Outbreak: the only game i ever bought without any prior knowledge of it. wont be doing that again... picked up the box, thought it looked good, forked over the dough. RE2 remains the only resident evil game i've liked. and when i say i like it, i really do. in fact it's the only one i actually beat. but the others i couldn't stand. the first one confused me to no end, and i played RE2 before the first, so it was like going backwards in a story which i hate. didn't play nemesis, or some of the others. i did rent RE4. thought the game looked great, and the game play was pretty good, but i don't like playing a game i get my ass whooped in right away. but i digress. to my mind Outbreak is just slightly more polished looking version of RE2 with lame characters and a slightly different setting. i thought it was an ok game until i discovered there we're only a handful of levels that you have to beat over and over with each character under certain time limits and all that crap just to unlock more content. after unlocking a few of these bland secrets i had seen enough. i sold this one about a week after buying it. oh and one last thing... SCREW that asshole Leech-man-thing in the hospital stage(i think it was a hospital, don't remember). that thing's the most aggravating adversary i've come across in any RE game, if not in any game period.

Dash Rendar didn't die, he escaped and let everyone believe he died. But he was a silly character with a poor name, probably concieved because they couldn't use Han Solo.

Resident Evil Outbreak was so, so bad. Especially here in the UK where they decided not to include online play, the whole point of the game. I bought it, played it once, then shelved it. I don't really wanna get rid of it cos I have nearly all of the series.

Dash Rendar didn't die, he escaped and let everyone believe he died. But he was a silly character with a poor name, probably concieved because they couldn't use Han Solo.

huh.... interesting, learn something new everyday. Star wars is like that though. i doubt if anyone anywhere knows all there is to know about the star wars universe lol. it's just too much to keep track of. i'm sure you're right about the reason for his creation though, kind of an 'emergency' Han which they should've known wouldn't go over well.

I remember them saying something to that effect in the Star Wars Retrospective, so yea, he WAS a replacement Han Solo.

Spawn Armageddon- after unlocking all the weapons and beating Redeemer, the game got boring.

Motorstorm. I'm sorry but GODDAMN This game is shallow, I bought my PS3 A month ago (£330 With MGS4 And Motorstorm, not bad eh?) No split screen multiplayer and don't get me started on how cheap the AI is in, 1 second i'm in 1st then when I crash i'm back at 6th! my bro told me "STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME" He played at a friends, shoulda listened