Best Villan ever

The best villains are Dr.Eggman, the main villain from the Sonic series, Goro, a cool villain from the Mortal Kombat series, and Revolver Ocelot, the main villain from the Metal Gear Solid series.

Maybe not the best villain in game history, but Vulcan Raven was one of my favourite bosses from MGS2.

Awesome shit!

Kain from the Blood Omen Legacy of Kain series was also a mad character.

Kain from Legacy of Kain is pretty badass. He's a killing machine with a dark sense of humor. Whats not to love?

Revolver Ocelot from Metal Gear Solid is great. Hes the only guy in all the games who really knows what going on at all times.

Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII. A bad guy you end up rooting for

Yuri from Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge. Its Udo Keir man!

Oda Nobunaga from Onimusha. Real life historical figure, with a science fiction twist.

AND MY ALL TIME FAVORITE:

Big Boss from Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid 3. A heartbroken warrior with dreams of grandure. He's a villian who, deep down within himself, is really a hero.

Ghost said:
the best boss ever is either Bowser or Shao Kahn.

When you think about these two, they have a very similar asset. Both have almost the same spiky shoulder armour, its even the same color sorta. Bit of trivial crap there :lol:

JSOOGZ said:
Nihilius- Sw:KOTOR2 he is awesome

Yeah, but he was quite overrated IMO.

I'd say Darth Malak from KOTOR 1. He was a pain to kill, keeps running away to heal up...what a little wimp.

Wesker from Resident Evil. He's awesome because no one would suspect him. He played along with STARS and planned everything right under their noses and they had no idea. He turned on his own group. That's awesome!