Harley Quinn help

TwinSnakes89

500+ matches and I now believe it is time to spread my wings and try out the rest of the roster. Now I was going to go with Harley Quinn originally before I fell in love with The Flash. (I like playing as girly girls in fighters as I find it more satisfying smacking down the dudes).

I have her basics down but I can not for the life of me do what this video is showing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYwotHvxIqM

These combos are ace but clearly impractical, but I would like to get the move at 0:02 - 0:04 down (Medium > Down Heavy > Tantrum > Light) but I can never get it the Tantrum to connect, she ALWAYS does it too late. Am I pushing above my weight here or has this been patched out? I mean the combo video is only a day old so I am in my understanding this is still viable.

You watching Check's video.

while I don't know if it's already patched out.

he usually does really strict timing execution heavey combos.

and I've seen him post PRE-patch combos for MK9 AFTER the patch.

so.... it's possible it's been patched. I don't know the answer, just giving you an idea of what I've seen from Check.

OK I have noticed alot of people using play doctor a the end of combos (light > light > play doctor) yet I can't for the life of me get it to connect. I tried using the stick and the d pad and it won't do as its told lol. I'm at a loss as I want to keep them as close as possible to me as her combo enders tend to push them way back.

tips? :'(