Patch Notes

I also wanna see meter gaining changed. Its sad that you earn huge amounts of meter if you're getting beat, yet a 25+ combo will barely net you a full bar. Either even it out or increase the amount of meter gained for combos

That's a horrible Idea. If they balanced it out then people wouldn't be able to fight back. All that would happen is the one who was gettin beat would continue getting beaten.

That's a horrible Idea. If they balanced it out then people wouldn't be able to fight back. All that would happen is the one who was gettin beat would continue getting beaten.

Every other fighting game with a meter system can get away with it but Injustice cant?

Is it wrong for me to think that if you want meter you should put in some effort?

Did I say I wanted them to decrease the amount earned when being beaten? I asked for it to be evened out or increase the amount earned for actually putting in the effort.

If they want people to use meter as a comeback (but lets face it 98% of people just fill it up and throw out a wake up super) thats fine. But there is a thing called a block button, you don't need meter for that and theres always punishable moves if blocked.

I think the meter system is fine how it is. It's meant for a comeback, not for a player who is winning to gain meter like crazy and dominate further. That would be like the killtreaks in COD. You're already doing good, you don't need something to make you do even better.

Problem with Twin Snake's horrible horrible idea is meter is far more valuable in this game than most. In Capcom games, meter can kill. But in NRS games, it can also save your life. If they were to implement that, every character would be a potential Kabal. Combo combo combo all day and when you finally land a hit, lol breaker

I play Batman and always have at least 3bars, DS players sit on full most of he match. use your specials to build meter..its that simple. As for defense MB b3 is godlike with the options, you dont even have to use it - just cancel and punish.

I think the meter system is fine how it is. It's meant for a comeback, not for a player who is winning to gain meter like crazy and dominate further. That would be like the killtreaks in COD. You're already doing good, you don't need something to make you do even better.

I might have said it badly, but this cleared it up.

Every other fighting game with a meter system can get away with it but Injustice cant?

Is it wrong for me to think that if you want meter you should put in some effort?

Did I say I wanted them to decrease the amount earned when being beaten? I asked for it to be evened out or increase the amount earned for actually putting in the effort.

If they want people to use meter as a comeback (but lets face it 98% of people just fill it up and throw out a wake up super) thats fine. But there is a thing called a block button, you don't need meter for that and theres always punishable moves if blocked.

putting in effort is not the issue. Its if you gained an even amount of meter for whipping ass as for get your ass kicked it wouldn't matter how much meter the loser had the aggressor would always be in control. Even if they used the clash to regain health it wouldnt matter because the aggressor could just super or combo that regain back down.

Last edited: