Mortal Kombat: It's a mind game.

MK is the bomb, dude. You're not the only one with memories! I remeber I lost a bet with my friend if I lost MK, I had to take a bite of this nasty sanwich. Wasn't pretty, lol

HAH - So you had to eat a "sh!t sandwich" huh?

Yeah, I prefer to play against people face-to-face. Can stir 'em up and enjoy the reaction. Playing online, takes that away. So, you're bound to get some pissy douche-bags crying and/or getting cranky from time to time. Just tell 'em "Sucks to be you. Maybe your controllers broken? Mine isn't" and move on.

One of my house-mates (the one I lost the bet to) has a 6 year old boy. He love's the new MK. I don't actually fight him, I just jump around, blocking and dodging him. When he starts to sook about "stop being a girl and fight me", I'll just keep blocking/dodging him, while repeatedly dropping him on his head with Noob's teleport-slam. That's when the rage-quits start.

His Dad (the one I lost the goddamn bet to) broke a shot-glass in his hand the other night. Kinda like a rage-quit, but at a night-club. So now his hands all stitched and wrapped, and my re-match is on hold.

Fate is such a fickle mistress ...

Last edited: