Motaro makes an appearance!

after I finished the konquest mode, I went right to earthrealm to collect some things, and in a small village in the B-4 section, there is an area with 3 huts and a shack, with a fire in front and trees and a fence to the side, a person in front of the leftmost shed asks u to scare his father there. Anyways, I looked to the left of that leftmost hut, and I saw Motaro standing there! I was so surprised, I kinda just stared for a coupla seconds, and he dissapeared(XD). Well I tried finding him again a few times, no luck. Finally, on (in the game)Saturday, about 10:30 AM, I came back and found him(he appeared while I was talking to the boy about scaring his father for the second time), and I talked to him. He just said "Take this", and gave me 1,000 Ruby coins, then dissapeared. Cool, huh? Has anyone else stumbled upon this? Hell, to my knowledge, there could be more appearances like this waiting to happen in other realms. If there are that u know of, please let me know.

Also I have a question. Other than Shujinko's Kobra, Sub Zero, and Raiden moves, where do u find the krypt keys for his other moves, and his fatalities?

Guess you never looked in
folder_sticky.gif
Character Locations where it says
detltu said:
MK3
Cyrax- Netherrealm F-3(before opening the chest behind Moloch)
Kabal- Netherealm G-5, Chaosrealm B-1, Orderrealm F-5, Netherealm G-3
Night Wolf- Netherealm C-5, Netherealm A-4, Earthrealm D-5
Sektor- Edenia G-3
Sheeva- Netherrealm E-8(house)
Sindel- Earthreealm A-4(daytime), Chaosrealm D-8
Stryker- Orderrealm B-3
Motaro- Earthrealm B-5 (10AM)