Kabal
Stryker
Kung Lao
Sindel
Shang Tsung
Shao Kahn
Liu Kang
Noob(possibly)

To do spoiler tags type [ spoiler] type spoiler here [/spoiler ] just don't put in the spaces also i would put those in the spoiler tags right after you read this considering that that is a pretty big spoiler

as a smoke fan I gotta ask, dont you think its a bs way they killed him? if you havent watched that vid im sorry

as a smoke fan I gotta ask, dont you think its a bs way they killed him? if you havent watched that vid im sorry

It wouldn't have been as bad if he died in a reasonable way but no way Sindel would be able to kill all those fighters

I know right? I dont wanna seem all fanboyish but smoke couldve teleported or deformed into vapor, and I know for a fact Kabal would mess up Sindel

^ Agreed, I'm not mad they died... well I am, but I'm more upset that ONE person could take down half of Earthrealm's best fighters... I like Sindel and all, but for her to take out Smoke, Jade, Kitana, Jax, Kabal, Stryker, Cyber Sub Zero, Nightwolf all at once AND disable Sonya and Johnny Cage, I find that to be crap.

Yea Sindel went super clutch mode in that cutscene but yea if Cyber Sub can take Goro and Kintaro at the same time he alone could have owned her

Nobody understands that what you percieve of a characters power=/=their power.

Sindel is obviously powerful because in MK3 her power is what allowed Shao Kahn to break through to ER. [Claiming billions of souls] Which advanced Shao Kahn's power to the point that if Kung Lao hadn't pretended or faked his death Liu may have lost to Shao Kahn.

Shao Kahn has been defeated by Liu, and we know Liu is weaker than Raiden and Raiden was brutally defeated by Shao Kahn [MKA leading to these games.]

Another thing I don't get about that cutscene is how everyone dies in three punches and why they attacked her one by one they should have just ganged up and jumped her hood style

I get that dude, but still Cyber-Zero took down Kintaro and Goro and Smoke can fade and Kabal survived with help of Shang but he survived being burned and poisoned by Kintaro.

Kintaro and Goro are just super strong with their physical abilities, as explained, Sindel was powerful enough when she was revived with evil powers to obliterate the barrier [made by Raiden] of EarthRealm by her own will/power.

Thus it is probable that she using whatever mysterious power was more powerful than those other ones. So although they advanced the story with Goro/Kintaro being defeated. Those two are no where near as powerful overall like Sindel has been shown to be. [At least during MK3 timeline]

Makes sense story wise but I think it was a weak way to eliminate everyone like that at least make Cyber-Zero and Smoke die fighting Cyrax and Sektor. I dont like the idea of half the cast being killed in one cut scene by one person

All i'm sayin is Sindel wasn't that strong in any past MK game and now she just pwns earthrealm's strongest fighter sans Liu and Raiden something I doubt Shao Kahn could even do

All i'm sayin is Sindel wasn't that strong in any past MK game and now she just pwns earthrealm's strongest fighter sans Liu and Raiden something I doubt Shao Kahn could even do

MK3/UMK3/MKT she was that strong. That's a fact. Not even Quan Chi with Shinnok's amulet could destroy the barrier to Earth Realm in fact Quan Chi had to wait until Shao Kahn weakened the barrier to charge in on ER when it was weakened.

That shows she had tons of power. [Probably more powerful than Raiden at that time] Raiden
Spoiler:
Kills Liu
. Since he can beat the champion I think that if Raiden>Liu [All of ER warriors] I'm pretty sure Sindel>Raiden>ER warriors.

Aside from that it's just a plot device.

Last edited:
MK3/UMK3/MKT she was that strong. That's a fact. Not even Quan Chi with Shinnok's amulet could destroy the barrier to Earth Realm in fact Quan Chi had to wait until Shao Kahn weakened the barrier to charge in on ER when it was weakened.

That shows she had tons of power. [Probably more powerful than Raiden at that time] Raiden
Spoiler:
Kills Liu[/Spoiler. Since he can beat the champion I think that if Raiden>Liu [All of ER warriors] I'm pretty sure Sindel>Raiden>ER warriors.

Aside from that it's just a plot device.
Spoiler:

Ok well I mean if she is that powerful it should be reflected in her playing she should be some sort of sub boss if she can own everyone

Shang Tsung was put into her body by Shao Khan.
So she had her own power and his, so her being able to kill all those people makes a lot of sense.

Yep. Quan Chi and Shang Tsung killed all of ER's warriors during DA. So if Sindel>Quan Chi with Shinnok's amulet, then it is safe to assume she has Shang's power thus: She has the power of the DA inside of her. That's without taking into account what other power was distributed upon her rebirth.

Edit: @Wraith: Meh, that's not how it works in MK. I mean Liu has "God" syndrome like Goku in DBZ but he isn't a boss or sub-boss. His power is immense though, since he pretty much beat everyone bar DA and Shao Kahn in the end.