QLOC is confirmed for PC port at last!

I don't know if anybody even still cares for MKX PC but we had another patch yesterday, it was the 20th or something since the launch of the game. It was reported earlier that QLOC is on board to help HVS and there was an entry as daily qloc in the game's edit history on Steam. There was no official confirmation however and there was no sign of QLOC in the ending credits either.

Until yesterday. Since 9/29 update QLOC is featured in the ending credits and the game has new graphic options, online fixes and whatnot. Ending credits were lagging for me, that lag is either slightly noticeable or non-existent but my GPU still goes overdrive during those short animations which drives me crazy because earlier I did not experience that and the files are the same as before. Apart from that minor issue, the game runs smooth now.

Anyone who had issues earlier can give it another go, maybe your issues are gone as well.

Have fun!

I don't know if anybody even still cares for MKX PC but we had another patch yesterday, it was the 20th or something since the launch of the game. It was reported earlier that QLOC is on board to help HVS and there was an entry as daily qloc in the game's edit history on Steam. There was no official confirmation however and there was no sign of QLOC in the ending credits either.

Until yesterday. Since 9/29 update QLOC is featured in the ending credits and the game has new graphic options, online fixes and whatnot. Ending credits were lagging for me, that lag is either slightly noticeable or non-existent but my GPU still goes overdrive during those short animations which drives me crazy because earlier I did not experience that and the files are the same as before. Apart from that minor issue, the game runs smooth now.

Anyone who had issues earlier can give it another go, maybe your issues are gone as well.

Have fun!

About goddamn time. Before going to forum, launched MKX and already saw difference. Gameplay turned smooth, online now shows status of other players. Immediately thought that it was QLOC work. Checked the update. Yep.

Finally someone who knows how to do pc port.