Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

You're doing a great job arq, please keep going.

Estas haciendo un muy buen trabajo arq, sigue deleitándonos :)

Also uker

Estas esperando un poco mas de avance antes de dar algunos tips de mejora sobre el trabajo realizado por arq?

Are you waiting a couple of days before do some "positive criticism" over arq's animations?

Enviado con uno de aquellos.

Arq's model is pretty much done.
About his animations, I've been honest about them.
Do you think there's stuff I should have said that I didn't?

Arq's model is pretty much done.
About his animations, I've been honest about them.
Do you think there's stuff I should have said that I didn't?

Actually i don't really stop to thinking on that, i just thought there will be more dedicated feedback "as usual".

Off course i believe that the current arq's liu model, it's on a really advanced stage right now.

So props for the co-op work on liu achieved by uker and arq.

Last edited:
Impressive!, I'd lose the grit on the metals, semi gloss maybe. Gave up 3d modeling way back when I was trying to make a Cyrax just like that and lost interest.. Maybe woulda kept up If I became '^that^' good.
Oh and if you're going for perfection, cut back on the smoke on his left.. It should all look like the smoke on his right, just maybe more dense. The thick smoke give the illusion of it being closer to 'camera' rather than being a thicker cloud. Whatever you did for the top right, just build on that. Again, its great work, wouldnt bother to comment if it wasnt impressive.

Can you try enlarging the hand where the knuckles are?
Right now the knuckles are as large as the wrist.
I think that's pretty much what makes them look wrong.

Is it possible for Bleed and the rest of the animators to just give their stuff to arq_hawkin so he can handle all the movements since he seems to be the most active of the ppl involved in this project?

things would probably move much faster if Arq is the one animating characters like Raiden, Sonya...etc..... while Bleed, Cris Berserk and company just sticks to strictly creating them

no??

I think this is a good idea only once Arq has run out of things to animate. He shoukd never be left waiting with nothing to do. I think it is premature to give Arq all the animation duty as of today though.

I think this is a good idea only once Arq has run out of things to animate. He shoukd never be left waiting with nothing to do. I think it is premature to give Arq all the animation duty as of today though.

Agreed.

Raiden is pretty much done and should be sent to Arq asap though. So bleed can move onto the next character.

It would be really helpful to have a specific person to work with the animations of every character, in that way bleed and arq can work exclusively naking new character models :)

It would be really helpful to have a specific person to work with the animations of every character, in that way bleed and arq can work exclusively naking new character models :)

does that person exist?

until he/she reveals themselves Arq will have to carry the load bro