What do u think is a reasonable price to charge for a Friendship pack??

What do u think is a reasonable price to charge for a Friendship pack??

• 400 pts or $5

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • 800 pts or $10

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • 1200 pts or $15

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
^^^ Petitions won't work. If they want to make more DLC, they'll make more. If not, nothing we could do.

If anything they might release Brutalities, since most of them where finished, but where taken out do to timing. :/

Fatalities, Stages, Brutalities, More Costumes, 1p VS CPU, and Friendships, pleaaasssseeee =)

That being said, you're looking at a 31 character roster (32 for PS3 with Kratos). Thats a SHITLOAD of animating to do, so I think $10 would be reasonable.

Though I'd pay like, $30 for all of the above in one gigantic DLC package. Then again, if they do an Ultimate or GOTY edition, it'll have all that for like $40 bucks anyway lol

Fatalities, Stages, Brutalities, More Costumes, 1p VS CPU, and Friendships, pleaaasssseeee =)

That being said, you're looking at a 31 character roster (32 for PS3 with Kratos). Thats a SHITLOAD of animating to do, so I think $10 would be reasonable.

Though I'd pay like, $30 for all of the above in one gigantic DLC package. Then again, if they do an Ultimate or GOTY edition, it'll have all that for like $40 bucks anyway lol

Next year is the 20th anniversary of MK. Maybe an UMK9 or more DLC is possible to come out?

I want a "Not a penny" option, but I said I wasn't going to buy MKAK and I did, so **** it, I welcome any DLC right now.

I'm not interested in Friendships in this game and I wasn't a fan of them previously. I was glad they were excluded personally.

I'd pay 10 dollars easily. Can't even begin to tell you how let down I was that there were Babalities and no Friendships. The choice seemed obvious... to me at least.