4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
Re: Freddy all the way! Mandatory downloads NOW

Everyone will download at least the compatibility pack when they see that it has Cyber Smoke (& MK2 Mileena). Trust me on this one ;-)

Re: Freddy Krugar thoughts?

I feel like I'm watching nightmare on elm street and then suddenly, out of the blue, Sub-Zero pops up and rips Freddy's spine. Take your own conclusions.

Re: The F*ck Freddy Boycott.

Eh, I'm not boycotting him, but I won't buy him.

paradoxality

Yeah Freddy is crap. +1 boycott.

Last edited:
Re: 4th DLC Character Discussion~ All posts related to it go here.

Another thing I just noticed:

Is it weird that the thread was started by someone named "fredkrueg3r"?

Or did he just change his name after it was released?

The way I see it, MK fans have been pleased. Kenshi was a very loved character and he became DLC, rain has a HUGE fanbase, he became DLC too. Now the roster of the original mk trilogy has been almost completed (only cyber smoke and motaro are missing). Now they release a guest character and some people are acting like the world has come to an end.

C'mon guys, MK is already an awesome game, are you really boycotting a character that might be very fun to play and really awesome just because it's not the one you wished for?

BTW I'm sure they are still going to release TRUE mortal kombat characters after this and they already stated there might be some guest characters available as DLC. So chill out people...

It's not about not getting the character you wanted.

The problem is, Freddy doesn't have shit to do with Mortal Kombat. (IMO)

Freddy kruegers so bad, sub zeros freeze will not work on him, cause nothing can make him 'cool'

Re: Freddy all the way! Mandatory downloads NOW

Everyone will download at least the compatibility pack when they see that it has Cyber Smoke (& MK2 Mileena). Trust me on this one ;-)

which would mean when playing online, more rage quits before the match even starts and they see the opponent picked Freddy

Re: Are you buying/not buying Freddy Krueger

I'm not certain, I voted no (boycott), but I may download the compatibility pack.

I have no interest in playing as him, so he will be the first dlc I definitely won't buy, but I sort of think the dlc's should be a mandatory compatibility update, as I don't like the idea of people paying for a character and then not being able to play as them online.

However, I would have preferred and bought any actual MK character and can't help feel a bit cheated by Mr Krueger being the one they chose. By not downloading the compatibility pack I can pretend he's not in it at all. Head in the sand ftw...

I'm happy with it and I've been an MK fan since MK1 hit the arcades. Purists will be happier when they get their MK2 Mileena & Cyber Smoke skins with the Freddy package. Trust me on that one. ;-)

With my luck this is probably going to happen.

**** this shit. I got a pass and I'm not downloading him either. Would have taken Mokap or Meat over this shit. Warner Bros trying to push a movie franchise that hasn't been shit since the 80's. Are you kidding me.. THAT BASICALLY PUTS JASON ON LOCK TOO. ANOTHER WASTED DLC SPOT ON THE ROSTER.

You know who would fit inside the MK universe? Nobody.. not DC characters, not Kraytoes, Nothing as far as I am concerned.

F U Boooon

and ya, I'm mad bro.

By the freaking way.. didn't Freddy only have one hand with the claws? This is Edward freaking scissor hands!

Re: Kruegstas's Unite

Guys, keep all the 4th DLC stuff in the 4TH DLC THREAD.

~Thanks =)

Also, cut the flaming.

Re: Question for boycotters of Freddy or any other DLC character

One is Cyber Smoke, the other is MK2 Mileena. Can you live without free Cyber Smoke? ;-)