Look what Ed Boon said.. Please explain this to me..

Ya'll know what. They need to also release an arcade version of MK4! There has not been an import of MK4 since MK Gold for the Dreamcast! It was a pretty good game and that was the first MK I ever got really good at.

I saw it. The name is Toby Burns. Is that you?
Yep that's me.

Ya'll know what. They need to also release an arcade version of MK4! There has not been an import of MK4 since MK Gold for the Dreamcast! It was a pretty good game and that was the first MK I ever got really good at.

Yeah I always feel like an outcast being one of the few who loved MK4, I want to see that ported. Although on top of that would prefer MK Gold so I don't have to go through the trouble of setting up my Dreamcast emulator.

Yep that's me.

Yeah I always feel like an outcast being one of the few who loved MK4, I want to see that ported. Although on top of that would prefer MK Gold so I don't have to go through the trouble of setting up my Dreamcast emulator.

I gosh I hope they can put MKG in PSN and XBOX Live. I have my Dreamcast games but I my Dreamcast is "dead". :-(

I gosh I hope they can put MKG in PSN and XBOX Live. I have my Dreamcast games but I my Dreamcast is "dead". :-(

I was never lucky enough to get a Dreamcast, I was too young to be able to buy one at the time so when I saw them announce MK:G it was torture. Thank god for emulation or I would never have gotten to play it at all.