Sheeva Ugly?

What do you think about Sheeva in MK9 ?

• Total voters
I'd have to inspect her genitalia, see whats going on in the nether realm. She looks clean though, 'four arms a skank does not make'.

I could swear a remember a version of Goro with 2 sets of pectorials.

Would've been interesting to see that mirrored on Sheeva, bet she'd have more fans then..

I bet her hoohah is much more attractive

oh i only I could get the chance lol

I could swear a remember a version of Goro with 2 sets of pectorials.

Would've been interesting to see that mirrored on Sheeva, bet she'd have more fans then..

actually now that would be weird...uh nope against a four boobed Sheeva lol. Four arms...cool...four boobs no.

Last edited:
Well...yeah. I'm not going to complain about the girl that sleeps next to me, but come on, if she could have the same exact body and look as...IDK maybe Tanya or Jade...then that'd be amazing lol

Well...yeah. I'm not going to complain about the girl that sleeps next to me, but come on, if she could have the same exact body and look as...IDK maybe Tanya or Jade...then that'd be amazing lol
I wouldn't want somebody with 4 arms sleeping next to me, sorry :( .. lol..

Well sir, you just plainly confuse me. How can you be a red blooded guy and not have a favorite MK girl???

I didn't say that i don't have a favourite mk girl ^^ i think you're confusing me with the other dude with the sub-zero profile pic .