*UNLOCKED* No More Guessing: The 300th Tower Award is OFFICIALLY :

has anyone done arcade ladder in Mileenas costume or been on the Flesh pits stage wearing that costume and noticed anything unuasual... say in the background?

I mean c'mon use your brain on this one it cannot be just that

If it is then ok but it just cannot be.......

I just beat arcade with mileena in her atlernate, same ending, i did not do expert I did just easy.

in the flesh pit stage, I noticed when she is being used, her chamber is empty, but haven't been to the stage with her in the flesh pit costume. I just went to the stage in practice to see if there are any visual differences but no luck

sspx0091.jpg

I beat it last night. Never skipped any Challenges cause i found out that they get alot easier if you fail it a bunch of times. Such a fun tower. Yet a few that pissed me off.

did u get any special reward? and the tower master achivement?

So disappointing how they hyped it up and gave such a lame reward. I was really looking forward to playing the Challenge Tower and getting something awesome. I just don't understand why they did that. Please someone from NRS come out and explain this. An flesh pit costume for a character that is already half naked (and a character most people don't play with at all), is the games biggest reward? You have got to be kidding me. WTF! No body cares it is a terrible reward and everyone at NRS involved with making that decision as the reward should be slapped, hard.

Has anyone beat it with no retry since they supposedly get easier? Boon said they would be waiting on a real pro to beat it, wonder if that's what he meant.

I'd still hit it!!!

Who is Duke. :D

So, what's the verdict here? No one's actually answered the #1 question here: Is the costume the ONLY prize for the Tower? Does it matter if you buy your way out of a few or do you get something additional for actually completing all 300 Challenges?

I said this in another thread but I think maybe if you beat it with a flawless victory the "epic" reward all of them were talking about gets unlocked.
Has to... I have faith that NRS is just ****ing with us on this one.

To all those who feel there is 'another prize' to be won, don't hold your breath. I mean you can if you want to, but we will all draw on your face with permanent marker once you pass out. ;) Taking the track record of Boon delivering wet firecrackers under the pretense of thunderous flame cannons really confirms to me that this is it. Now, had beating the 300th challenge opened up a new alternate for every fighter... THAT would have been an awesome prize!
5658661738_efb482efdd_z.jpg

EDIT: I may have prematurely ruled out all possibilities. Maybe if you play through challenges 1-25 using your feet, then 26-42 suspended upside down from your ceiling with official Mortal Kombat game suspension straps ($179.99 from Amazon), 43-100 while singing show tunes, 101-170 using only the back kick button, 171-236 while dressed only in toilet paper wrapped around your nipples and crotch like Mileena, and 237-300 while doing the riverdance naked, it just might unlock a cool render of Scorpion! I'm going to try it now..... I'll get back to you guys on this in a day or so....

Last edited: