My second sprite edit, request of special forces

Goraka

i dont like this as much as my baraka one, but here it is
jaxbriggs.jpg

what do you guys think?

Superb, just the quality of the saved image. Not your fault for the image quality, so I still give it a 10/10.

i'm just not a fan of jax, and I dont like the way i had to use the same pose, i couldnt find a better sagat sprite. I'm currently making (also for special forces) cyrax (iceman - x men), kenshi (cyclops - x men) and sonya (cammy - street fighter). the cyrax one is proving hard, because i'm basically having to do it all from scratch. ah well, it's a hobby

Goraka said:
i'm just not a fan of jax, and I dont like the way i had to use the same pose, i couldnt find a better sagat sprite. I'm currently making (also for special forces) cyrax (iceman - x men), kenshi (cyclops - x men) and sonya (cammy - street fighter). the cyrax one is proving hard, because i'm basically having to do it all from scratch. ah well, it's a hobby
hey! :oops: :cry: atleast make a Liu Kang or something for me! or Bo Rai Cho or whatever! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops:

I just have one recommendation for you Goraka. When you make a sprite like that, save it as a .png or a .bmp. The quality greatly increases when you do so.

i tried saving as a .bmp but the file size was too large.

keep your hair on zombie loser kang, i'm aiming to make every character in mk eventually. i was gonna make liu kang out of fei long, it seems logical. but i promised special forces i'd do these for him. i'll do liu kang after cyrax, kenshi and sonya

very much liked both you sagat sprites.... [10/10]. and i know you're busy with other requests..... by im interested to see how you would do the shokans.... sheeva, or goro, or kintaro but i realize he has a lot of detail. maybe just go with sheeva. feel up to it?

Goraka said:
i tried saving as a .bmp but the file size was too large.

keep your hair on zombie loser kang, i'm aiming to make every character in mk eventually. i was gonna make liu kang out of fei long, it seems logical. but i promised special forces i'd do these for him. i'll do liu kang after cyrax, kenshi and sonya
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :D :D :D