A Mortal Kombat: Special Forces remake based on John Tobias' intended vision

D1A1

The MK:SF that we were supposed to get, with Sonya as a playable character, truly did look promising in my opinion. The version we got, from what I've seen of it on youtube, looks fun, but it's rushed. Anyone other than me who wants the original version to be made?

It could be exactly like it was originally intended, even graphically, or they could add just a few new features, like Kobra as one of the generic enemies, Cyrax, Kenshi, Stryker and Kabal as unlockable characters, Kira as a boss (with moves of her own this time), and the Red Dragon's involvement in the story. Sonya's design should be the one intended for her, as she looked gorgeous.

The unlockable characters, at least some on them, could either get campaigns of their own, merely be alternate skins with unique movesets which Sub-Zero and Scorpion in MK:SM were, or both, meaning you could play as Sonya in Kenshi's campaign and vice versa. Imagine Kenshi speaking with Sonya's voice in her campaign's cutscenes.

Kabal and Stryker's campaign could explain how they met and how Kabal became a cop, but it might be better to just give them a spinoff of their own instead.