Who has Armageddon?

Lovelyred

i dont i think everybody has the game but me

i only have 5 dollars thats all

Last edited by a moderator:
It's okay, MkA's actually not that great. for like another dollar, you could just rent it at a dvd store and see it is not all that. But if you really do fall in love with it and want a copy, they sell xbox/ps2 copies for ten bucks each on amazon.com. So you could either rent it with the five you have, keep saving till you hit ten, or just ask you dad/mom for another five and get it online. Don't mean to be telling you how to spend your dough, just making some suggestions. to be honest, I only keep my copy for one reason- MK Online. It's so fun!

I have it, fun game. Been playing it for a while now. I'm from the US region however so not sure how many guys over here are on that server.

What up MKF,Heard you bailed on ChaosTheory before 10,when you were up by like 2,he was kinda dumb founded.

lol, what's up Booya? We played 14 matches, and I had to bail because of a very important phone call from a very important someone ; ) but yeah he took it way the hell out of proportion, I like to play to 7 some nights and 10 others. Example, the time before we played to 10 and I played Kilgn to 10 few nights ago as well as Groy.

I wasn't up by 2 btw, the score was tied 7-7 which was another reason I felt it was good time rather then me being up by one or two and pissing him off.

I remember when we played hehe, do you still play? I remember your best guy was Bo easily.

I have it, and I will soon get MKvsDC and in the future get MK9 and MK10.
The game is fun, gotta love Konquest Mode and KAF, the only complain I have is they don't have that much interesting stuff for me in the Krypt, and the endings for each character is lame.