Everyone is coming back except Goro!

Prince Goro

I have a problem with the new Mortal Kombat series in general. It's not a big problem but I would like it addressed. I'm talking about the deaths of Lui Kang, Shao Kahn, and Goro. Now they brought back Lui Kang, which I was happy about, although he's a zombie. They brought back Shao Kahn in Havik's ending to MKD. But where is Goro? He's the only character to be killed and not come back to life. And where is the justice that he was killed by Noob Saibot. No offense to him, but how is Noob supposed to bring down the Shokan Prince. At least Lui Kang and Shao Kahn were defeated by people who COULD defeat them (Shang Tsung and Quan Chi). But where is the justice with Goro?

Motaro, Kintaro, Shinnok, Fujin, Stryker are all characters that haven't made thier return since at least MK4.

And Noob is an original bad ass, more than capable of defeating a Shokan. The original Sub-Zero, with powers from the Neatherrealm to boot, pffttt...Goro only wishes he could stand up to that.

Not to mention he was defeated in MKs 1 and 4 by Liu (or was it Kung Lao in 4?), so any kombatant should be able to do it, wether Liu is the Grand Champ or not.

KillKano! said:
...Noob is an original bad ass, more than capable of defeating a Shokan...

...Goro only wishes he could stand up to that.

Not to mention he was defeated in MKs 1 and 4 by Liu (or was it Kung Lao in 4?), so any kombatant should be able to do it, wether Liu is the Grand Champ or not.

word

Dude, I don't really care about Goro, just as long as Havik's ending follows up into the next-gen MK game. You know... Shao Kahn being resurrected...PAY ATTENTION, PEOPLE!

Goro is in Shaolin monks and theres pictrues to prove it.

edit: and yes i know thats before he died, but at least his is in a new game

Thank you for your consolation Gororules, but I won't be satisfied until Goro is back in the fighting games. And a note to you Killkano. If Ashrah could beat Noob, I doubt he's strong enough to kill a Shokan prince of that caliber. Besides, 4 arms, you gotta love it.

No doubt, half-dragon, half-man is a combination to be reckoned with. The Shokans alone are an elite, warrior race that knows no defeat. Prince Goro is among the best of his people. He is a grand example of a brilliant champion. Don't believe Goro kicks major ass? Go back and face him in Mortal Kombat(arcade version). Tougher than Shang Tsung. Four arms, each ready to brutally punish its unfortunate captors.

Like I said in another post. Any creature that can flick you off with 4 middle fingers kick azz.

So if Goro and Noob just happened to fight, how would that match play out, and who would win? I love Goro as much as the next person, but my vote would go to Noob. He's always been one of my favs.

GORO said:
Like I said in another post. Any creature that can flick you off with 4 middle fingers kick azz.

It'd be interesting to see someone with only two fingers and a thumb on each hand flick you off. I don't even think any of those would apply as a middle finger.

On another note, I think I have uncovered why the Shokan are so damn ornery. Their fingers are too fat so they can't do the delicate picking and scratching that others can. Imagine if you had a booger stuck in your nose since you were like 2. I'd be pissed off enough to beat the crap outta anyone I came across too :evil:

Wrong!

You are actually lucky if you have a gamecube. Goro and Shao Kahn were added as unlockable charecters! So if you have a gamecube congradulations!

Burning_Eye said:
No doubt, half-dragon, half-man is a combination to be reckoned with. The Shokans alone are an elite, warrior race that knows no defeat. Prince Goro is among the best of his people. He is a grand example of a brilliant champion. Don't believe Goro kicks major ass? Go back and face him in Mortal Kombat(arcade version). Tougher than Shang Tsung. Four arms, each ready to brutally punish its unfortunate captors.
well it is true Goro is ONE of the tougest fighters in the MK series and in MK1 he was tougher than Shang Tsung,but I think Kintaro takes the cake for the strongest of his people I mean think about it hes like a third Tony the tiger one third Dragon and one third man I mean thats gotta be better than Goro so I think this thread should be everybody coming back but KINTARO because In Konquest mode for PS2 I met up with Goro in Outwolrd and Edenia but never even saw Kintaro once (except for in that prison level) but I did see Motaro

Er...I took EVERYONE down in MK1 with only one move. <- <- -> (or ->-><- for the other side) with Raiden. XD It was unstoppable.