Anyone Mod Their TE Yet?

waylo

I'm debating whether or not I want to mod my TE. I've never done anything like that with a fight stick before, so trying it out on a $150 stick is kind of nerve racking. That said, I was wondering if anyone here has modded theirs yet? I'm curious as to how the buttons and stick are mounted in there.

Modifying these are very simple, expecailly since they used arcade parts. I own a few of the arcade games and the first thing I do iss replace the controls when I pickup a new game. So don't be intimidated and it is a lot easier then you would think. All the wires on TE stick have spade connectros, so that makes for easy swapping.

I am going to make mine wireless. I already obtained an old PS3 controller to steal the board from and am ordering the Toodles Axisdapter Board. Then it will be just a matter of when I can get around to it. I sit very far away from my PS3 and am not looking forward to running a long USB cable, especially with 3 dogs. I really wish it would have been wireless from the beginning and I would have paid more for that if it was an option.