Bosses X-RAYS

MKKing

The news of Goro is awsome and yea hope he won't be playable at least not right away same with Shao if those are indeed the final 2 bosses. But I hope we will be able to do X-Rays moves on them and especially Goro hope to see his skeleton layout and hope the bosses will have X-Rays move too imagine Goro can be very creative with those 4 arms. And be able to do Fatality on them too vice versa.

If bosses have x-rays it might make them a lot harder to defeat, which brings the hour long fights to defeat the last boss and the tears, screams, and rage. I say do it.

If bosses have x-rays it might make them a lot harder to defeat, which brings the hour long fights to defeat the last boss and the tears, screams, and rage. I say do it.

That's the core of all Mortal Kombat games!
I still have big problems beating shao kahn on easy in UMK3 for DS without using Sub-Zero.

That's the core of all Mortal Kombat games!
I still have big problems beating shao kahn on easy in UMK3 for DS without using Sub-Zero.
Same the other day I tried beating him without using cheap dodge upercut attacks on him the whole time it took me almost 2 hours, I raged hard. I Love that, I hope its like that in this game as well.

I think Executive Producer Shaun Himmerick said "THE BIG GUYS" have skeletons. search "X'10 Toronto Mortal Kombat Executive Producer Interview" . Because of this i think the "BIG GUYS" have x-ray moves aswell. BTW skip to 2:43.

For Goro he could do the BIG BOOT kick like in Mk4. Crushing his opponents chest. 1 hit!!!! I want them to show that one move is very powerful for the boss. X-rays on them would be way awesome too. Four arm skeleton = WIN.

For Shao Kahn, he could pick you up and smack u silly. Well, punch you. I want one version x-ray, one version not.