Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal

If you buy the console version you will get the vita as well.... I don't think that there will be a vita hold on any dlc's

:comp:

I can't understand that f!ckery. I don't have a vita, the f!ck am I suppose to do with it frame it on a wall?

I couldn't get into it, yet I also couldn't understand it well.

Me and my roomate streamed the demo like a month ago.

we were constantly ing and complaining about not knowing wtf is happening lol.

Well for us to win, I discovered that we must use any of the super level attacks against our opponents the most and have the fewest or no deaths. Some stages will automatically kill your character too if you don't move as the camera transitions from one spot to another (very annoying btw). But overall, this game is fun! :)

Played the demo about a month ago, got incredibly bored, incredibly fast. What a POS rip off of SB.

What a POS rip off of SB.

I heard it was totally different gameplay wise though. Unless you're just referring to it being a crossover game like smash bros.

I actually wouldnt mind too much if it was a complete ripoff, sure it would be stingy, but I just want it to be play good and not shitty. And the whole "only way to kill your oppenent is with a special move" thing doesnt sound good at all. But I still havnt played it yet so I cant talk.