Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Bleed we never made an actual font. Does it need to be? Can you place the words as PNGs over the life bars? Those should be available in the UI PSD. Let me know if it would be better to create a font and I can try to create a font for it. It is quite a bit of work so I'm trying to avoid that.

I'm working on some UI stuff today, did we ever have the font made for the life bars? I see some for other parts of the game, but they don't match the one in the life bars.

Mortal Gojira, I think you could work on some other characters. Kang has already been made 3 times, and we need other characters.

Kano
Sonya

PERFECT! Thanks laluna.

@cal, this is the movement for the eyes, every set blinks twice and turns to their right:

34246739.gif

And here's their placement inside each cave:

First cave:
http://i47.tinypic.com/353bh90.png

Second and third cave:
http://i45.tinypic.com/2w2k85y.png

Eyes are on the separate layer, they "move" insde the cave left and right as you move your character,
but height is always the same in relation to floor.

(also everything is in right size for HD remake)

Really dude? Gojira is the Japanese name of Godzilla! The original 54 film is titled Gojira!

GOJIIIRRRAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Hah, well I'm an idiot, never realized they used that spelling for the movie, just always heard that the band spelled it how Godzilla is pronounced in Japan.

Maybe we should make a face comparisong (wtith Pak), also I really like the shoes of Gohira but preffer the body and pants of Ark.

Edit: I dont think Gohira's face is anything like Pak's, instead, his sculpting have some realism that makes us recognize a realistic human, asian face... the trick might be in the eyes, so it should be studied. Also the mouth does look like Pak's.

Hmm, imo it looks like Pak's face (older than he was in MK1 though, but still) I love arq_hawkin model but Gojira hit the face likness more, again 'in my humble opinion':

sung1v.png

Hmm, imo it looks like Pak's face (older than he was in MK1 though, but still) I love arq_hawkin model but Gojira hit the face likness more, again 'in my humble opinion':

sung1v.png

I agree here. Gojira do you have access to the dropbox we use for the game with folder title MKHD ? Can you drop your zBrush file for Lui in there? If you have access, please PM your email address to me and I will set you up.

Maybe more like this:
ZDUL3sR.png

I blured out most of his wrinkles, changed the deepness of his eyes, used less angle for his eyebrows, made his mouth a little wider and moved his face (from the bottom of his lips to the peaks in his eyebrows) a few pixels lower .

BTW, i think Gojira's current face model is perfect for Shang Tsung, who was also played by Pak.

Hah, well I'm an idiot, never realized they used that spelling for the movie, just always heard that the band spelled it how Godzilla is pronounced in Japan.

haha its cool man, its an easy mistake especially if you're not exposed to the movies in that way. And I know I have listened to them, but I don't remember liking their style too much. I'm more of a Devildriver or Arch Enemy type since I think they have more rhythm in their music. Also Ensiferum. I not too long ago got into these guys

I agree here. Gojira do you have access to the dropbox we use for the game with folder title MKHD ? Can you drop your zBrush file for Lui in there? If you have access, please PM your email address to me and I will set you up.

Uhhh, I'm not too sure but I'll pm you my info.

new hair, arm fixed....well this is a good update I guess

now time to sleep

View attachment 4718
View attachment 4719
View attachment 4720

Hey Arq, I think you should show your work with a lighter gray background. It'll be easier to see, especially since his hair and pants are black. Also for his elbows and other places that has heavy wrinkles, you should use alphas. Pixologic.com has a decent library of skin alphas for you to grab.

:hail: Please guys ! Found a way to make backgrounds dynamic, not just one static image ... its will kill hole this HD and advance version of the game for me.

I have the dynamic part figured out with Shang. I can make him do pretty much anything the characters can do, because it's using character code "Helper".

You could throw a fireball at Shang and knock him off his chair if you wanted...

I didn't add the parallax effect to the floor, because it has lines on it and looks strange when they slide under the Throne and Pillars.