360 achievements listed:

For what? I only mentioned one name of a known character. I'll try to edit my post. Also, you don't have to be a tool about it. Hell of a welcome for a new member.

Welcome to TRMK, Raiden's Boomstick.
I like your Army Of Darkness reference, BTW. ;-)

OT:
To use spoiler tags, do the following:

- Put
Spoiler:
in front of your message (no spaces between = and "]")
- Put [/spoiler ] at the end of your message (no spaces between "/spoiler" and "]")

So, your message should look like this:
Spoiler:
The dog took a shit on the moon.

Hope this helps. :-D

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome, guys. I tried the spoiler tags, but must of had a space somewhere I shouldn't have.

@b,b,b,lp I thought I kept the blinds drawn. Either way, I surprised you don't have to bleach your eyes. HA!

@Araknyd03 Yeah, thought I'd combine two of my favorite things!

I never said I was outside of your home. You breathe very soothingly in your sleep.

0_o That's like learning the call came from inside the house! Dun, dun, duunnnnnnnnnnn! Ok, I'll get back on topic.

Spoiler:
I was thinking, is there a difference in the terms Kombatant and Fighter when referring to the hidden's? In reference to the achievement wording, Kombatant says "unplayable" and "fighter" is. Thoughts?

Spoiler:

As for mileena's costume I think that it's going to be the way she looked when she came out of the flesh pits, with something covering her parts.

Spoiler:

You just made me imagine her costume. She would be naked, no mask, no clothes, no shoes, and a little blood covering her, specially her parts. This would be interesting, for me at least.

About the Cyber Sub-Zero issue, people, do not freak out, do you really think NRS would screw up with either Sub-Zero or Noob, two characters that have a huge fanbase? Have a little more faith on them. I'm guessing it's either a what if character, Old Sub's body, with his soul being Noob, or this new Hydro theory.

Now, about the hidden characters, more wishful thinking than really a theory, maybe they could come up with all new characters, or not exactly new, but ones that we know, appreciate, but are not playable. So, the lady in red aka Skarlet would count as one. Tremor could be another one, since he also has a fanbase. And also Khameleon. Boon said we wouldn't see Chameleon. As her story involves Reptile, she could be the Pit Master achievement. For the last one, I don't know, I would say Hydro, but there's already these theorys about him being the Cyber Sub-Zero. What do you think?

I think this was real smart b/c a problem with some of the recent games was that you were really motivated to unlock subpar secret characters.

If the new character is real hard to unlock, and the true gamers are smart enough to keep how to unlock it a mystery to themselves then it will feel like a great reward

Spoiler:
SURPRISE BUTT SECKS
buttsecks-avatar.gif

No but really....

Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure the red woman and Cyber Subby will be the SUPER secret characters in the game. And Quan Chi and the other locked characters will be easier to get through story mode or something.

Some of us welcome new members in different ways, he yells at them, I watch you while you take showers, different strokes I guess.

Also by putting that characters name, you kind of gave it away. Although if people didn't want to see spoilers then they should stay off of game news site, but whatever.

Welcome BTW :)

Different strokes indeed...

He said if they were in the game, they would be hidden and he wouldn't talk about them. *hint* *hint*

Hmm you're right, I forgot about that! :(
Spoiler:
I just hope there aren't any FS though, I'd prefer the 3rd fatality, hoping that it's the hidden fatality (2 normal fatalitys + 1 hidden). But the achievement stating to perform an -ality makes me wonder what else could there be than fatality, obviously it's something different, othewise it would just say fatality...

Spoiler:

You just made me imagine her costume. She would be naked, no mask, no clothes, no shoes, and a little blood covering her, specially her parts. This would be interesting, for me at least.

About the Cyber Sub-Zero issue, people, do not freak out, do you really think NRS would screw up with either Sub-Zero or Noob, two characters that have a huge fanbase? Have a little more faith on them. I'm guessing it's either a what if character, Old Sub's body, with his soul being Noob, or this new Hydro theory.

Now, about the hidden characters, more wishful thinking than really a theory, maybe they could come up with all new characters, or not exactly new, but ones that we know, appreciate, but are not playable. So, the lady in red aka Skarlet would count as one. Tremor could be another one, since he also has a fanbase. And also Khameleon. Boon said we wouldn't see Chameleon. As her story involves Reptile, she could be the Pit Master achievement. For the last one, I don't know, I would say Hydro, but there's already these theorys about him being the Cyber Sub-Zero. What do you think?

Spoiler:
A little blood covering her parts? So you want a "naked and bloody vagina" Mileena costume?

........Oh. Oh no thanks. I'll pass.

And this Cyborg Sub Zero thing is making me laugh. Before the spoilers were posted, everyone was all "NO! NEVER! NOT GONNA HAPPEN! LAME! NRS WOULDN'T DO THAT!"

And now people are rather accepting of it. haha Fans of any title never cease to amaze me.

I felt compelled to register, and post my thoughts on the situation. I could no longer stand to sit on the side, as I read the thread. With that said;

Spoiler:
Cyber Sub-Zero. Why is this so disheartening to some of you? Didn't Boon specifcially state that things would be different with the Cybernetic Ninjas? This is not a retread/retelling of the same already established (and messy) MK canon. This is a reboot. And alternate reality. Think Comic Books.This is "Earth 2", or whatever.

Besides, why get worked up over the inclusion of him, when you have a readily selectable, familiar version of Sub-Zero playable from the jump? Obviously, this is a hint/look into a possible future for him, and not his present. Instead of having an unplayable Cyber Sub-Zero in an ending, we get to play as that outcome. That's badass, in my book. And even if this IS his future, guaranteed he will always have an alternate appearance costume, or an unlockable "human" version, just as times before. Boon is quite good at that stuff.

We've had in excess of MK titles with very little character changes. Let's move forward, and not allow these guys to become stale, I say.

Spoiler:
And this Cyborg Sub Zero thing is making me laugh. Before the spoilers were posted, everyone was all "NO! NEVER! NOT GONNA HAPPEN! LAME! NRS WOULDN'T DO THAT!"

And now people are rather accepting of it. haha Fans of any title never cease to amaze me.

Spoiler:
Yeah, its hilarious. If the Cyber Sub-Zero is just a non canon bonus character, then whatever. If he actually is part of the story, I hope its a new character altogether. Otherwise, I dont understand how fans can want Sub-Zero, either Bi-Han or Kuai-Liang, to turn into a cyborg, its beyond me. Thats ruining a character that somewhat shaped MK into what it is today.

I felt compelled to register, and post my thoughts on the situation. I could no longer stand to sit on the side, as I read the thread. With that said;

Spoiler:
Cyber Sub-Zero. Why is this so disheartening to some of you? Didn't Boon specifcially state that things would be different with the Cybernetic Ninjas? This is not a retread/retelling of the same already established (and messy) MK canon. This is a reboot. And alternate reality. Think Comic Books.This is "Earth 2", or whatever.

Besides, why get worked up over the inclusion of him, when you have a readily selectable, familiar version of Sub-Zero playable from the jump? Obviously, this is a hint/look into a possible future for him, and not his present. Instead of having an unplayable Cyber Sub-Zero in an ending, we get to play as that outcome. That's badass, in my book. And even if this IS his future, guaranteed he will always have an alternate appearance costume, or an unlockable "human" version, just as times before. Boon is quite good at that stuff.

We've had in excess of MK titles with very little character changes. Let's move forward, and not allow these guys to become stale, I say.

Exactly! It's not like we are losing anything. Plus its been almost twenty years some characters are long overdue for a change.

I'm new to members but have browsed this forum for a couple of weeks now.
Spoiler:
So could the "You Found Me!" achievement be Khameleon? Because chameleons have the ability to blend with the environment and so maybe it means you found the chameleon! :D.

I'm new to members but have browsed this forum for a couple of weeks now.
Spoiler:
So could the "You Found Me!" achievement be Khameleon? Because chameleons have the ability to blend with the environment and so maybe it means you found the chameleon! :D.

Spoiler:
yeah ! it would be cool if it is khameleon

So I went through the Krypt and bought all the alternate costumes and activated them in the Nekropolis, and no achievement pop. Is there something else you need to do?