Your wishlist for MK10

Yeah, I think Sub-Zero's was scaled too much. Sub-Zero is meant to be a tank. He's not good at getting in, he's slow and you have to be careful using your meter so I think if you get in and can nail a combo into x-ray it should do more damage than like what 48%. I'm not an expert on gameplay and never will claim to be, however I will say that he used to be fine and I never saw just too many people complaining about Subz. However, they still took away some of his damage which I have always felt was a mistake. Because if someone breaks your combo with subz you have to start back over trying to get in.

Basically if they are going to take away subz damage then give him a way to get in. I still don't understand why they don't just make the slide go under projectile's. That would instantly help Sub-Zero out a lot. Like I said I'm not an expert, I just play Subz more than any other kharacter and know that he's been handicapped with all of the patches and such from what he used to be.

Yeah, I think Sub-Zero's was scaled too much. Sub-Zero is meant to be a tank. He's not good at getting in, he's slow and you have to be careful using your meter so I think if you get in and can nail a combo into x-ray it should do more damage than like what 48%. I'm not an expert on gameplay and never will claim to be, however I will say that he used to be fine and I never saw just too many people complaining about Subz. However, they still took away some of his damage which I have always felt was a mistake. Because if someone breaks your combo with subz you have to start back over trying to get in.

Basically if they are going to take away subz damage then give him a way to get in. I still don't understand why they don't just make the slide go under projectile's. That would instantly help Sub-Zero out a lot. Like I said I'm not an expert, I just play Subz more than any other kharacter and know that he's been handicapped with all of the patches and such from what he used to be.

Sub never did hit hard, his Damage is pretty low( He's my Secondary BTW) and 48% is close to half of your Health bar man. Do you really want another Cyrax and pre-patch Kung lao? Plus with Sub you're really on the defense more so than offense., You want to punish them for Mistakes and throwing projectiles rather than trying to get in. Sub has the tools to open up your opponent and a decent Mix-ups, but you're better of playing keep away and getting your opponent in the corner because he has the best corner containment in the game, next is Baraka IMO.

Sub's EX slide can absorb one hit because it has Armor and that alone should intimidate a good player to not throw projectiles, and the only thing that really screwed him over was the Dash nerf, other than his Damage output being adjusted that's all. He's still Viable.

That's why I said it was my opinion. I'm assuming you play mileena so you might be able to get aroud keep away easier then lets use your example sub zero that if you jump, block dash, wiff or slide to get close you're pretty much shit out of luck because all of the mixed together fills the meter pretty fast. If projectiles gave less then a punch I'm pretty sure there'd be a lot less spamers. but then again it's just my opinion so like everyones it's flawed in some form or fashion. plus I'm a rusher anyway so I might be just using my own bad experience as an example.

Sub never did hit hard, his Damage is pretty low( He's my Secondary BTW) and 48% is close to half of your Health bar man. Do you really want another Cyrax and pre-patch Kung lao? Plus with Sub you're really on the defense more so than offense., You want to punish them for Mistakes and throwing projectiles rather than trying to get in. Sub has the tools to open up your opponent and a decent Mix-ups, but you're better of playing keep away and getting your opponent in the corner because he has the best corner containment in the game, next is Baraka IMO.

Sub's EX slide can absorb one hit because it has Armor and that alone should intimidate a good player to not throw projectiles, and the only thing that really screwed him over was the Dash nerf, other than his Damage output being adjusted that's all. He's still Viable.

Oh yeah, he's definitely still viable. I just feel that he was one of the more affected ones by some of the patches. He used to be in the tops while now, well you know.

Just to throw out ideas for gameplay in the next game though I really do want rid of ground ice. I mean badly want rid of ground ice. It's so slow on start up that it's ultimately useless. Give him another special move please. You agree with me on this right?

That's why I said it was my opinion. I'm assuming you play mileena so you might be able to get aroud keep away easier then lets use your example sub zero that if you jump, block dash, wiff or slide to get close you're pretty much shit out of luck because all of the mixed together fills the meter pretty fast. If projectiles gave less then a punch I'm pretty sure there'd be a lot less spamers. but then again it's just my opinion so like everyones it's flawed in some form or fashion. plus I'm a rusher anyway so I might be just using my own bad experience as an example.

I don't play Mileena all the time, and Sub is my secondary his EX slide has armor so projectiles are the least of my worry.

1) Block dashing does not build meter, Whiffing normals doesn't build meter, Sliding is a special and it builds about the same amount as a projectile.

2) Projectiles do give less than a blocked punch AMES, Cages frame traps can build a full bar in less than 20 secs in the match with his F+3,1 string.

3) You're saying the same thing like in your previous post again man :L

I don't think you understand how the Meter system works. <_<

You build meter by..

Taking damage, Hitting your opponent when they're blocking, Special moves (Not EX moves)

@Subz

I don't really care about Tier lists I still use Sub Hero :love:

and yea, Ground freeze is useless now, Pre-patch EX ground freeze led into a damaging reset combo though.

Thanks, yeah the Delia idea is cool too. I was actually thinking more along the lines of this being the One Being. With Shujinko dead he must find a way to merge the Kamidogu. Thus, he uses the figure of a woman to talk to jade in the waking world.
Shujinko dead? How come? If you are talking about the original timeline he died in Armageddon. Also he destroyed the Kamidogu to take Onaga down. I think the destruction of the kamidogu is what made the realms unbalanced and eventually lead to armageddon. These are one of the few reasons I think armageddon is still inevitable in the new timeline as well.

Why put me on the creative team? Lol, I can't even write a fanfic :laugh:

But you got some awesome and unique ideas. :p

you know what i always thought the idea of Baphomet was a cool idea (an ancient demon who got scrapped from MKDA) i think it would be cool if they brought him in this and made him part of the Netherrealm as like the former ruler who is Overthrown by Shinnok (i know it was originally lucifer who was overthrown but who knows that might get retconned as well)
Thats a pretty cool idea, however I think instead of replacing lucifer, he could be his arch-demon, like how Quan Chi is to Shinnok and save lucifer or perhaps his decendant as a boss/ mini-boss in the future games.

ah I see. but where'd I say block dash built metter?

And I know how the metter works blue guy hit pink lady and yellow bar at bottom screen fill up. lol thanks for explaining things I didn't know that about cage or the slide. Have you tried rushing with sub? if not try it and see how easy it is to trick people into your clones. lol

Shujinko dead? How come? If you are talking about the original timeline he died in Armageddon. Also he destroyed the Kamidogu to take Onaga down. I think the destruction of the kamidogu is what made the realms unbalanced and eventually lead to armageddon. These are one of the few reasons I think armageddon is still inevitable in the new timeline as well.

But you got some awesome and unique ideas. :p

Thats a pretty cool idea, however I think instead of replacing lucifer, he could be his arch-demon, like how Quan Chi is to Shinnok and save lucifer or perhaps his decendant as a boss/ mini-boss in the future games.

First @ Vital.

Yeah I remember the reset. It was nice, but even then it left me wanting another special besides the ground ice. I don't know I just haven't been pleased with this version of ground ice since its inception.

@ Jinko

Yeah, that was in MY story. I wasn't talking about him dying in the original timeline which I don't think he ever did until Armageddon. In my timeline though he possibly gets killed by one of the heroes as one of the victims of not coming back. He along with people like Darrius and Dairou just don't come back and my excuse for it in my story is that Shinnok's forces killed millions and they were among those millions.

That's why I said in my story the woman in jade's ending isn't Delia, but the one being. The one being takes the form of a woman this time bringing Jade back to life in the waking world. Talking to her as it did Shujinko and the whole reason he helps her reach the heroes is because it leads to the downfall of Shinnok, and since Shinnok and Quan chi along with all of the dead heroes have murdered all of the gods it leaves nobody to stop the realms from merging. The Gods are all gone and it will leave the heroes to stop the realms from merging.

There really is no one certain main hero in my story either like a Liu Kang, Shujinko, or Taven. Everyone pulls their weight and it revolves around uneasy alliances to take Shinnok down this time.

Also in my version you would have to unlock characters in story mode. The game would start out with a base of like 8 characters possibly Raiden, Scorpion, Sonya, Johnny Cage, Quan Chi, Nitara, Havik, and Mileena. That would be the base and then you HAVE to play through story in order to get the other characters.

Edit: Here I'll just list my cast though so you will know who's in and who's out Jinko. I know you won't like Shujinko not being there, but try to look past that.

1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang)
3. Noob Saibot(Bi han)
4. Cyrax
5. Smoke
6. Raiden
7. Sonya
8. Johnny Cage
9. Jade
10. Sektor
11. Ermac
12. Mileena
13. Liu Kang
14. Quan Chi
15. Kenshi
16. Rain
17 Skarlet

New:
18. Li Mei
19. Bo Rai Cho
20 Fujin
21 Kai
22 Sareena
23 Reiko
24 Nitara
25 Mavado
26 Frost
27 Ashrah
28 Hotaru
29 Tanya
30 Havik

That's my cast and anyone else would be DLC. Check back on my chapters on page 42 to see how my story is structured. Also all of the dead heroes would be used in story. They are the minions this time instead of Reptile and baraka.lol.

Last edited:
I Kinda assumed you said block dashing built meter because your is not the best :L

Yea I have tried rushing down with Sub Zero, it's not that hard TBH. Maybe you're just to predictable or playing off instinct rather than making a game plan for the match, and it's not all about getting them into your clones when rushing down with Sub, you have to keep guessing with your pressure strings. You get free pressure off a connected D+4, but don't Jip though. try to Dash cancel into 2,1 and mix it up with grabs or Hit confirm into the full combo. People often fall for Delayed Clones and Anti Air clones vs doing them on wake up (Like every other Sub zero online :|)

I Kinda assumed you said block dashing built meter because your is not the best :L

Yea I have tried rushing down with Sub Zero, it's not that hard TBH. Maybe you're just to predictable or playing off instinct rather than making a game plan for the match, and it's not all about getting them into your clones when rushing down with Sub, you have to keep guessing with your pressure strings.

what im good at :L lol...

You'd really hate how I use Sub Zero I don't really use him in the conventional way. I've said it many times I almost never have a set gameplan when I go in I do what I feel like and most of time that is random tactic switches and well plain stupid shit that works I haven't seen anyone play like me and I like that. as per usual thanks for the tips. :)

Here's my roster idea without the DLC.

Characters from MK9:
1. Scorpion
2. Reptile
3. Ermac
4. Raiden
5. Sonya
6. Johnny Cage
7. Sektor
8. Cyrax
9. Mileena
10. Kano
11. Quan Chi
12. Kenshi
13. Rain
14. Skarlet
15. Sheeva
16. Goro (Unlockable)
17. Kintaro (Unlockable)
18. Tremor (Unlockable)
19. Liu Kang (Unlockable)
20. Noob Saibot (Unlockable)

New Characters:
21. Tanya
22. Sareena
23. Li Mei
24. Nitara
25. Bo Rai Cho
26. Fujin
27. Havik
28. Hotaru
29. Frost
30. Reiko
31. Kai
32. Mavado
33. Jarek
34. Ashrah
35. Jataaka
36. Kia
37. Shujinko (With unique moves and a younger look.)
38. Shinnok (Unlockable)
39. Khameleon (Unlockable)
40. The Woman in Jade's MK9 ending. (Unlockable)

Unplayable Boss:
Motaro

I actually posted this storymode idea somewhere at one point, thought I would share it here as well, since its essentially like a wishlist.

As for my idea was concerned it was created jointly by Vigilante Fire Dragon and me. The concept revolves mainly around the MK9 storymode, where the story progresses through the viewpoints of various characters. Along with this we have added certain elements of the challenge tower so that the storymode is much more unique and more entertaining so that it does not feel like just 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 2 fights with cinematics in between like the Mk9's storymode. Also since we can reasonably presume that the next MK game will feature multiple massive battles (since the Netherealm will attack Outworld and Earthrealm) we thought that adding generic non playable grunts to have that epic feel of the story.

As far as the story is concerned, it is directly based on the story/plot I have written at this link below. I recommend that you read it so that you fully understand the flow of the chapters.

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/22514-My-Future-Mortal-Kombat-Story.?p=347124#post347124

As far as the roster is concerned, these are the characters I thought would aptly fit the next MK game.

Forces of Light
Raiden
Fujin
Kai
Shujinko
Johnny Cage
Sonya
Bo Rai Cho
Kenshi
Ashrah

Forces of Outworld
Mileena
Ermac (King Jerrod)
Li Mei
Goro (playable in story mode only)
Kintaro (playable in story mode only)
Sheeva

Forces of Netherealm
Shinnok
Quan Chi
Scorpion
Noob Saibot
Motaro
Liu Kang (resurrected)
Baraka
Reiko
Kano
Jarek (non playable)
Mavado
Hsu Hao (non playable)
Reptile
Sektor
Cyrax
Rain
Tanya
Kia (non playable)
Jataaka (non playable)
Sareena (non playable)
Undead Warriors (all dead heroes of MK9, non playable)

DLC and unlockables(not invovled in story)
-Human Sub Zero, Kitana and majority of the OG cast who died.

These are the chapters we made keeping the story I had written as the basis. It is not fully complete as some more stipulations are to be added in the later chapters, but I think it will do for now.

(special thanks to Vigilante Fire Dragon for coming up with most of these matchups and stipulations, bbblp for the matchups of the final battle and YungQ94 for the tag team idea)

Chapter 1 - Sonya

Sonya vs 2 black dragon members
Sonya vs Kano
Sonya vs Mavado
Sonya vs Kenshi

Chapter 2 - Kenshi

Kenshi vs 3 black dragon members
Kenshi vs 3 red dragon members
Kenshi vs 2 Shadow priests
Kenshi vs Ermac(Stipulation:none of Kenshi's telekinetic attacks will do any damage against Ermac.)

Chapter 3 - Johnny Cage

Johnny vs 4 black dragon members
Johnny vs 4 red dragon members
(Stipulation: Johnny Cage's specials and combo ender does a 150% damage boost, but the player loses control of him for 3 seconds.)
Johnny vs Bo Rai Cho
Johnny vs 3 Seido guardsmen

Chapter 4 - Kai

Kai vs 4 Lin Kuei assasins
Kai vs 3 cyber Ninjas
Kai vs Raiden (training)
Kai vs 5 brotherhood of the shadow

Chapter 5 -Shujinko

Shujinko vs Ashrah (training)
Shujinko vs 6 netherealm oni
Shujinko vs 5 brotherhood of the shadow
Shujinko Vs Sareena, Kia and Jataaka

Chapter 6 - Ermac

Ermac (in appearance of Jerrod) vs 10 other Ermacs
Ermac vs Shadow Priests
Ermac vs Kenshi (training)
Ermac vs 10 Edenian Soldiers

Chapter 7 - Sheeva

Sheeva vs Kintaro (training)
Sheeva vs Goro (training)
Sheeva vs 2 random centaurs
(Stipulation:Sheeva's stomping specials (Jump Stomp, Ground Stomp) won't work against them.)
Sheeva vs Reiko

Chapter 8 - Ashrah

Ashrah vs 8 Netherrealm Oni
Ashrah vs Moloch and Drahmin
Ashrah vs 10 Brotherhood of The Shadow
(Stipulation for above 3: whenever Ashrah uses the Kriss against the denizens of the Netherrealm, she does double damage, but she's limited to 5 attempts with the weapon.)
Ashrah vs Noob Saibot and Quan Chi

Chapter 9 - Reiko

(Shinnok tests Reiko to see if he is indeed worthy of joining forces with him)

Reiko vs 10 Netherrealm Oni - (Stipulation: Cannot use any special moves.)
Reiko vs 10 Brotherhood of the Shadow - (Stipulation: Must defeat each enemy with Shuriken Barrage)
Reiko vs Scorpion - (Stipulation: Scorpion attack damage increases every 2 seconds and it stacks up.)
Reiko vs Noob Saibot( Stipulation: Reiko starts with only half the health bar in each round)

Chapter 10 - Fujin

Fujin vs 3 Gargoyles, 3 Netherrealm Oni and 4 Hellbeasts
Fujin vs Shinnok- (Stipulation: Survive the battle for 90 seconds while Fujin does only 40% of his normal damage.)
Fujin vs 20 Brotherhood of the Shadow and 10 Tarkatans
(Stipulation: He fights with only 40% of his health when it begins.)
Fujin and Raiden tag team vs 20 Brotherhood of the Shadow, 10 Hellbeasts, and 10 Tarkatans - (Stipulation: Attack power gets reduces every 20 seconds and it stacks unless you tag switch.)

Chapter 11 - Spectre Liu Kang

Liu Kang vs 20 Shaolin Monks
Liu Kang vs 10 Special Forces agents
Liu Kang vs 5 White Lotus Warriors
(Stipulation for above 3: Liu Kang's health deceases every 2 seconds. Attack the opponent to regain any health back.)
Liu Kang vs Raiden

Chapter 12 - Mileena

Mileena Vs Li Mei (training)
Mileena Vs 20 Tarkatans
Mileena Vs 10 Brotherhood of the Shadow
Mileena Vs Noob Saibot

Chapter 13 - Tanya

Tanya Vs 25 Edenidan soldiers
Tanya Vs 25 Outworld warriors
Tanya Vs 5 shokans
Tanya Vs Sheeva

Chapter 14 - Goro (only playable in story mode)

Goro vs 50 Tarkatans - (Stipulation: He only has 30 seconds to defeat at least 40 of them. And Goro can 1-hit kill them.)
Goro vs Baraka
Goro vs 5 Centaurs
Goro vs Reiko

Chapter 15 - Sonya and Kenshi Tag Team

Sonya and Kenshi Vs 40 Lin kuei assasins
Sonya and Kenshi Vs 20 Cyborgs
Sonya and Kenshi Vs 10 Cyborg demons
Sonya and Kenshi Vs 15 Human Dragon hybrids
Sonya and Kenshi Vs Sektor and Cyrax

Chapter 16 - Kai and Shujinko Tag Team

Kai and Shujinko Vs 40 brotherhood of the shadow
Kai and Shujinko Vs 30 brotherhood cultists
Kai and Shujinko Vs 25 Cyborg Demons
Kai and Shujinko Vs 20 human dragon hybrids
Kai and Shujinko Vs Reiko and Scorpion
Fujin Vs Raiden

Chapter 17 - Cyrax

Cyrax Vs 30 Red dragon warriors
Cyrax Vs 10 Elite red dragon warriors
Cyrax Vs 15 Human dragon hybrids
Cyrax Vs Hsu Hao
Cyrax Vs Mavado

Chapter 18 - Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage Vs 5 Elite Seidan guardsmen
Johnny Cage Vs Bo Rai Cho
Johnny Cage Vs 50 Black dragon members
Johnny Cage Vs 60 Netherealm Oni
Johnny Cage Vs 30 Brotherhood of the shadow
Johnny Cage Vs 20 Brotherhood Cultists
Johnny Cage Vs 10 hellbeasts
Johnny Cage Vs Spectre Liu Kang

Chapter 19 - Outworld Battle

Goro Vs Motaro
Noob Vs Goro
Kintaro Vs Reptile
Rain Vs Li Mei
Mileena Vs Tanya
Baraka Vs Mileena

Fujin Vs Baraka
Fujin Vs 40 Tarkatans
Fujin Vs 50 Corrupt outworld warriors
Fujin Vs 60 Netherealm Oni
Fujin Vs 65 Edenian traitors
Fujin Vs 40 brotherhood of the shadow
Fujin Vs 15 centaurs

Chapter 20 - The Final Battle

Ermac Vs Sindel and Kitana(possessed by Quan Chi)

Johnny Cage Vs 70 undead zombies (by Quan Chi)
Johnny Cage Vs Kia, Jataaka and Sareena
Johnny Cage Vs Quan Chi

Bo Rai Cho Vs Sub Zero and Nightwolf
Kenshi Vs Smoke and Stryker
Cyrax Vs Jade and Kabal
Ashrah Vs Kung Lao, Jax and Scorpion

Scorpion Vs 80 Netherealm Oni
Scorpion Vs 60 Brotherhood of the shadow
Scorpion Vs 45 Gargoyles
Scorpion Vs 20 Hellbeasts

Kai Vs Spectre Liu Kang

Fujin Vs Possesed Raiden
Spectre Liu Kang vs Possesed Raiden

Scorpion Vs Quan Chi

Shujinko Vs Hellbeasts
Shujinko Vs Hellbeast Lord

Shujinko Vs Shinnok (normal)
Shujinko Vs Shinnok (form 1)
Shujinko Vs Shinnok (form 2)
(all the above 3 using only 1 health bar)

Spectre Liu Kang Vs Shinnok (form 2)
Spectre Liu Kang Vs Shinnok (form 3)
Spectre Liu Kang Vs Shinnok (nomal)
(all the above 2 using only 75% of one health bar)

X----X

i hope the intros are better. no crap like sub-zero building himself out of ice or skarlet kinda doing the same thing only out of blood. they should all be intros where theyre already there, with the exception of mabey a teleporter. like kung laos was good.

i wouldnt mind if there was more than one stage fatality in one stage with different inputs for each one.

I actually posted this storymode idea somewhere at one point, thought I would share it here as well, since its essentially like a wishlist.

As for my idea was concerned it was created jointly by Vigilante Fire Dragon and me. The concept revolves mainly around the MK9 storymode, where the story progresses through the viewpoints of various characters. Along with this we have added certain elements of the challenge tower so that the storymode is much more unique and more entertaining so that it does not feel like just 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 2 fights with cinematics in between like the Mk9's storymode. Also since we can reasonably presume that the next MK game will feature multiple massive battles (since the Netherealm will attack Outworld and Earthrealm) we thought that adding generic non playable grunts to have that epic feel of the story.

As far as the story is concerned, it is directly based on the story/plot I have written at this link below. I recommend that you read it so that you fully understand the flow of the chapters.

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/22514-My-Future-Mortal-Kombat-Story.?p=347124#post347124

As far as the roster is concerned, these are the characters I thought would aptly fit the next MK game.

Forces of Light
Raiden
Fujin
Kai
Shujinko
Johnny Cage
Sonya
Bo Rai Cho
Kenshi
Ashrah

Forces of Outworld
Mileena
Ermac (King Jerrod)
Li Mei
Goro (playable in story mode only)
Kintaro (playable in story mode only)
Sheeva

Forces of Netherealm
Shinnok
Quan Chi
Scorpion
Noob Saibot
Motaro
Liu Kang (resurrected)
Baraka
Reiko
Kano
Jarek (non playable)
Mavado
Hsu Hao (non playable)
Reptile
Sektor
Cyrax
Rain
Tanya
Kia (non playable)
Jataaka (non playable)
Sareena (non playable)
Undead Warriors (all dead heroes of MK9, non playable)

DLC and unlockables(not invovled in story)
-Human Sub Zero, Kitana and majority of the OG cast who died.

These are the chapters we made keeping the story I had written as the basis. It is not fully complete as some more stipulations are to be added in the later chapters, but I think it will do for now.

(special thanks to Vigilante Fire Dragon for coming up with most of these matchups and stipulations, bbblp for the matchups of the final battle and YungQ94 for the tag team idea)

Chapter 1 - Sonya

Sonya vs 2 black dragon members
Sonya vs Kano
Sonya vs Mavado
Sonya vs Kenshi

Chapter 2 - Kenshi

Kenshi vs 3 black dragon members
Kenshi vs 3 red dragon members
Kenshi vs 2 Shadow priests
Kenshi vs Ermac(Stipulation:none of Kenshi's telekinetic attacks will do any damage against Ermac.)

Chapter 3 - Johnny Cage

Johnny vs 4 black dragon members
Johnny vs 4 red dragon members
(Stipulation: Johnny Cage's specials and combo ender does a 150% damage boost, but the player loses control of him for 3 seconds.)
Johnny vs Bo Rai Cho
Johnny vs 3 Seido guardsmen

Chapter 4 - Kai

Kai vs 4 Lin Kuei assasins
Kai vs 3 cyber Ninjas
Kai vs Raiden (training)
Kai vs 5 brotherhood of the shadow

Chapter 5 -Shujinko

Shujinko vs Ashrah (training)
Shujinko vs 6 netherealm oni
Shujinko vs 5 brotherhood of the shadow
Shujinko Vs Sareena, Kia and Jataaka

Chapter 6 - Ermac

Ermac (in appearance of Jerrod) vs 10 other Ermacs
Ermac vs Shadow Priests
Ermac vs Kenshi (training)
Ermac vs 10 Edenian Soldiers

Chapter 7 - Sheeva

Sheeva vs Kintaro (training)
Sheeva vs Goro (training)
Sheeva vs 2 random centaurs
(Stipulation:Sheeva's stomping specials (Jump Stomp, Ground Stomp) won't work against them.)
Sheeva vs Reiko

Chapter 8 - Ashrah

Ashrah vs 8 Netherrealm Oni
Ashrah vs Moloch and Drahmin
Ashrah vs 10 Brotherhood of The Shadow
(Stipulation for above 3: whenever Ashrah uses the Kriss against the denizens of the Netherrealm, she does double damage, but she's limited to 5 attempts with the weapon.)
Ashrah vs Noob Saibot and Quan Chi

Chapter 9 - Reiko

(Shinnok tests Reiko to see if he is indeed worthy of joining forces with him)

Reiko vs 10 Netherrealm Oni - (Stipulation: Cannot use any special moves.)
Reiko vs 10 Brotherhood of the Shadow - (Stipulation: Must defeat each enemy with Shuriken Barrage)
Reiko vs Scorpion - (Stipulation: Scorpion attack damage increases every 2 seconds and it stacks up.)
Reiko vs Noob Saibot( Stipulation: Reiko starts with only half the health bar in each round)

Chapter 10 - Fujin

Fujin vs 3 Gargoyles, 3 Netherrealm Oni and 4 Hellbeasts
Fujin vs Shinnok- (Stipulation: Survive the battle for 90 seconds while Fujin does only 40% of his normal damage.)
Fujin vs 20 Brotherhood of the Shadow and 10 Tarkatans
(Stipulation: He fights with only 40% of his health when it begins.)
Fujin and Raiden tag team vs 20 Brotherhood of the Shadow, 10 Hellbeasts, and 10 Tarkatans - (Stipulation: Attack power gets reduces every 20 seconds and it stacks unless you tag switch.)

Chapter 11 - Spectre Liu Kang

Liu Kang vs 20 Shaolin Monks
Liu Kang vs 10 Special Forces agents
Liu Kang vs 5 White Lotus Warriors
(Stipulation for above 3: Liu Kang's health deceases every 2 seconds. Attack the opponent to regain any health back.)
Liu Kang vs Raiden

Chapter 12 - Mileena

Mileena Vs Li Mei (training)
Mileena Vs 20 Tarkatans
Mileena Vs 10 Brotherhood of the Shadow
Mileena Vs Noob Saibot

Chapter 13 - Tanya

Tanya Vs 25 Edenian soldiers
Tanya Vs 25 Outworld warriors
Tanya Vs 5 shokans
Tanya Vs Sheeva

Chapter 14 - Goro (only playable in story mode)

Goro vs 50 Tarkatans - (Stipulation: He only has 30 seconds to defeat at least 40 of them. And Goro can 1-hit kill them.)
Goro vs Baraka
Goro vs 5 Centaurs
Goro vs Reiko

Chapter 15 - Sonya and Kenshi Tag Team

Sonya and Kenshi Vs 40 Lin kuei assasins
Sonya and Kenshi Vs 20 Cyborgs
Sonya and Kenshi Vs 10 Cyborg demons
Sonya and Kenshi Vs 15 Human Dragon hybrids
Sonya and Kenshi Vs Sektor and Cyrax

Chapter 16 - Kai and Shujinko Tag Team

Kai and Shujinko Vs 40 brotherhood of the shadow
Kai and Shujinko Vs 30 brotherhood cultists
Kai and Shujinko Vs 25 Cyborg Demons
Kai and Shujinko Vs 20 human dragon hybrids
Kai and Shujinko Vs Reiko and Scorpion
Fujin Vs Raiden

Chapter 17 - Cyrax

Cyrax Vs 30 Red dragon warriors
Cyrax Vs 10 Elite red dragon warriors
Cyrax Vs 15 Human dragon hybrids
Cyrax Vs Hsu Hao
Cyrax Vs Mavado

Chapter 18 - Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage Vs 5 Elite Seidan guardsmen
Johnny Cage Vs Bo Rai Cho
Johnny Cage Vs 50 Black dragon members
Johnny Cage Vs 60 Netherealm Oni
Johnny Cage Vs 30 Brotherhood of the shadow
Johnny Cage Vs 20 Brotherhood Cultists
Johnny Cage Vs 10 hellbeasts
Johnny Cage Vs Spectre Liu Kang

Chapter 19 - Outworld Battle

Goro Vs Motaro
Noob Vs Goro
Kintaro Vs Reptile
Rain Vs Li Mei
Mileena Vs Tanya
Baraka Vs Mileena

Fujin Vs Baraka
Fujin Vs 40 Tarkatans
Fujin Vs 50 Corrupt outworld warriors
Fujin Vs 60 Netherealm Oni
Fujin Vs 65 Edenian traitors
Fujin Vs 40 brotherhood of the shadow
Fujin Vs 15 centaurs

Chapter 20 - The Final Battle

Ermac Vs Sindel and Kitana(possessed by Quan Chi)

Johnny Cage Vs 70 undead zombies (by Quan Chi)
Johnny Cage Vs Kia, Jataaka and Sareena
Johnny Cage Vs Quan Chi

Bo Rai Cho Vs Sub Zero and Nightwolf
Kenshi Vs Smoke and Stryker
Cyrax Vs Jade and Kabal
Ashrah Vs Kung Lao, Jax and Scorpion

Scorpion Vs 80 Netherealm Oni
Scorpion Vs 60 Brotherhood of the shadow
Scorpion Vs 45 Gargoyles
Scorpion Vs 20 Hellbeasts

Kai Vs Spectre Liu Kang

Fujin Vs Possesed Raiden
Spectre Liu Kang vs Possesed Raiden

Scorpion Vs Quan Chi

Shujinko Vs Hellbeasts
Shujinko Vs Hellbeast Lord

Shujinko Vs Shinnok (normal)
Shujinko Vs Shinnok (form 1)
Shujinko Vs Shinnok (form 2)
(all the above 3 using only 1 health bar)

Spectre Liu Kang Vs Shinnok (form 2)
Spectre Liu Kang Vs Shinnok (form 3)
Spectre Liu Kang Vs Shinnok (normal)
(all the above 2 using only 75% of one health bar)

X----X

This is brilliant!!! Just add Skarlet and Havik in the forces of the Netherrealm. :)

With this, I will add the following characters as DLC.

DLC Guest Characters:
1. Jackie (The Darkness)
2. Rayne (Bloodrayne)
3. Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw)

DLC Kombatants:
1. Tremor
2. Khameleon
3. The woman in Jade's MK9 ending.

With all this, it will be how MK10 is supposed to be.

Last edited:
@Jinko

Yea, I think we can just agree to disagree on story too. I like that your story has grunts and challenges that's a pretty cool idea. I like that aspect, but the direction that each story takes I feel we would probably clash. I'm just not a fan of Ol Shujinko. He was fun in Deception, but I feel like since the timeline has changed then some of the characters need to be missing as a result as well and Shujinko was just one of them to me. I like the ida that Kai can become Fujin's version of Liu Kang.

Also in my story Kai notices Fujin falling from the heavens in which Kai ends up going to help him. Here Fujin, knowing he is on Earth, seeks out Raiden and brings Kai to him.

I like that in my story Raiden is ultimately stuck. He spends most of the story with Sub-Zero and Sonya trying to fight demons off, and in the end he finally has to fight Liu Kang, similar as in your story, who Quan Chi has ressurrected as his new secret weapon.

Anyways, I think we would probably just have little differing views like that. All of the realms play a part in my story, I didn't read all of your story so I don't know if they did in yours as well.

Earthrealm (of course)

Netherrealm(of course)

Outworld(of course)

Edenia (Quan Chi offers both Tanya and Rain a split rule over Edenia during the story, in which they agree to join his cause)

Orderrealm(during Johnny Cage's chapter we see him training with Hotaru. Hotaru tells Johnny that he has taught him everything that he can, and that Earthrealm now needs him. Johnny is then teleported away from Orderrealm only for Quan Chi to step out of the shadows. Quan Chi walks out of the shadows after Johnny leaves. Hotaru tells him that the mortal will not be able to stop them. Quan tells Hotaru that he has done well, and that Orderrealm will surely need a leader once Shinnok finishes conquering the realms.)

Chaosrealm (Havik notices a soulnado in Chaosrealm, He also notices a huge explosion at it's conclusion. The explosion knocks him back, and Noob Saibot is left laying on the ground. Havik talks with Noob Saibot when a denizen of chaosrealm comes and informs them that a war is being waged on Earth for the fate of Earthrealm. Havik, seeing this as an opportunity for chaos decides to go and join the fight while Noob Saibot joins him for other reasons, to take Shinnok down and grab control of the Netherrealm for himself.)

I don't know I just really like my story, as I'm sure you like yours.

One thing that throws a kink in this for me is I was reading tweets and someone asked Hector if we would ever see the heroes again to which he responded Shao Kahn's death changed everything. That was a while back though, I'm not even sure if it's still there. Who knows what the hell he was talking about there. Probably just a way of messing with fans again.

alright tell the truth, is anyone bitter that NRS is doing Injustice and MK10 will most likely be released even later than we thought because of it?

I'm actually not, only because I like the idea and characters they are dealing with. I would probably be mad if it were some other random game they made up or something other than a fighter.

I love it.

It'll keep me fiending for some new MK gameplay longer.
That way when MK10 is announced, more hype.

Its like blue balls, but only with MK dragons tattooed on them.

alright tell the truth, is anyone bitter that NRS is doing Injustice and MK10 will most likely be released even later than we thought because of it?

I'm actually not, only because I like the idea and characters they are dealing with. I would probably be mad if it were some other random game they made up or something other than a fighter.

I guess you could say I'm a little salty. I figured they would return to a fighting game for DC, and that's cool work on that whatever. However, it won't be released til 2013. That's a whole year of speculation for that game. Then when 2013 comes around they will support that game for probably at least a year like they have MK9 with DLC, patches, etc... so that takes out 2014. Which means our next MK could be in 2015!!! Just no, I don't care to wait, but 2015 is four years and that is just absolutely too long for me. Also, it will most certainly be on next gen systems now, and I'm in college still I just cannot afford a new system when I'm sure they will be 400 to 500 dollars a pop again. So, It may be a looong time before I play a new MK again.

I'm glad its going to be a longer wait.

Gives them time to plan out the story instead of slapping it together.
Plus next gen consoles means they're going to have A LOT to work with.
Hopefully a ton more space on the disc allowing for massive content.

Goddam what I wouldn't give for a MK;DA styled Krypt again.
I know that most of the pictures and videos in DA came from years and years of MK promotion, but I still wouldn't mind paying 2,000 Onyx coins for a picture of John Vogel eating some cheese fries.

Which means our next MK could be in 2015!!! Just no, I don't care to wait, but 2015 is four years and that is just absolutely too long for me. Also, it will most certainly be on next gen systems now.

yeah. Any ideas people may have had on how MK10 could look might need to be forgotten. I really thought that MK10 would be released soon and on this gen, but now its clear that its gonna be on the next gen and will have drastic changes compared to MK9. Which is good though. I really didnt want MK10 to be MK9 just with more characters and stages. I can only imagine how good the game will look.