Xbox Live 2 month free trial offer

Feeroper

I posted this at the IGN mortal kombat boards, so I thought Id try here also. I apologize if this annoys anyone, but I thought it was worth a shot.

The Kollectors edition I got didnt come with the 2 month free xbox live trial card. If any of you guys out there who got the trial card, but already have a subscription to Xbox Live and dont need it (as the code does not add on 2 months to existing subscriptions), would be willing to donate their code on the card to me I would be VERY ecstatic! If you are willing, my email is squizzle4@hotmail.com If not, its all good, I thought Id give it a shot as I really badly want to play MK:D online but cannot afford an account at the moment.

I was really pumped about trying MK:D online, got myself an extra network cord and got it asll ready and everything, cause the xbox live website listed MK:D as a game with the trial offer included so I was really disappointed that the trial card was not in mine. I tried calling 1-800-4MY-XBOX but they said that some included them and some didnt. I called the EB I got it from and they told me the same thing, so I thought, as a last resort, try posting about it since alot of people that got the game had no use for the trial offer. If anyone is willing to help, I would really appretiate it. Thanks guys!