Women in Metal

well from my observation most women dont listen to metal so that why there is not that many women metal singers. what i would like to see some women guitarist in heavy metal. anybody can scream but playing a guitar or even drums now that is a true talent.

Dr.D.Diddly said:
well from my observation most women dont listen to metal so that why there is not that many women metal singers. what i would like to see some women guitarist in heavy metal. anybody can scream but playing a guitar or even drums now that is a true talent.

The Great Kat is a female guitar virtuoso :D
then there's the bassist and one of the guitarists in Fireball Ministry

plus you said anyone can scream as if nobody actually sings in Metal.
if you've ever heard Opera the singer (Tarja) from Nightwish sings like that.
also Magica and Edenbridge are very operatic as well.

Goraka said:
dude, evanescence are nu-metal, no matter how much you wanna deny it, and the donnas are far from punk. that is pretty much straight up rock. to me, both bands just fall into the 'shit' category
evanescence is nu-horseshit, and the donnas........ i can't even describe how stupid that band is. sorry, guess i just needed to put that into my own words, even though u said it first.

dr. d diddly
well from my observation most women dont listen to metal
thats sad but true, ha makes it hard for me to get a long with many of them, all talkin shit to me like "why do we gotta listen to this?" ......."cuz im driving bitch"

Crazy the Clown said:
No one mentioned Kittie.

kittie was the first freakin band mentioned lol

defenestration are a decent UK metal band, their vocalist is scary, she can be singing nicely or screaming her face off and her facial expression just doesnt change. i'm also into guano apes, but they arent very metally really.

i saw some band on TV the other day, it was a metal band through and through, but it had 3 black women singing, and they were doin the r'n'b stuff like pros. one of the women was on pimp my ride or somethin, i dunno, i don't watch it. it was quite good tho, just not my thing