What Grinds your Gears, part 2

Being called to do a patient visit only 3 hours after visiting that same patient in that same day again just to sign a doctors order. Good thing the admin was on my side saying that it'd be unnecessary for me to go back and forth (25.5 miles each way). Maybe if it's the patient herself had a problem (physically) I wouldn't mind. But the damn family just wants me to sign an order. Good thing another nurse was able to speak to them over the phone and explain everything so I didn't need to go.

I know right, lol.

A 3K+ Wins player in MK9 ranked isn't shit compared to asking a girl out :laugh:

I can do it though, the fear or regret over weighs the fear of rejection.

Ya know Vital, if you're ever on the verge of giving up you can always try this:

well-played-well-damn-played_o_2652817_zpsd07ec2c3.jpg

I'm going to go nerd any say this about World of Warcraft:

You know that moment where you just basically demolish a member other faction (Me as a Blood Elf fighting an Alliance) twice and when you think they went away, they mysteriously find you fighting a group of mobs and they successfully kill you after seeing that your health has been reduced to half and they get the achievement "An Honorable Kill," (I'm playing a low alt).

I hate that more than having my gun act like a freaking water soaker in Ghosts... God freaking darn it.

Yeap.

I keep falling asleep unintentionally so my laptop keeps falling to the floor.

The screen is already separated. I don't want to slap an ugly piece of duct tape on it though, so not sure what I should do.

Edit: Nevermind, I simply snapped it back together. Yay!

Spent Christmas Eve, Christmas, my anniversary, New Year's Eve and New Years in this f***ing hospital as my mom slowly gets better.

Thankfully, my wife was up here with me for Christmas Eve, Christmas and our anniversary, but she had to go back on the 29th amd it looks like I'm going to miss my wife's birthday (January 4th), due to still being here. :(

It was a special New Years Eve and a rare time for me to go out and have fun. Yet, some stupid gay guy had to be so anal to me. If he didn't want to dance, he should've just said "sorry, but thank you anyways". Something like that rather than saying, "one more time..." as if he wants to fight me. I apologized first but he rolled his eyes on me. So I bumped on him from his behind, making him spill his drink. Then I started telling everyone of my friends what he said to me. Then they glare at him as he gets pissed off and walks away from our groups (yes more than one group of my friends). Such an @$$!

Oh and I will keep in mind and make sure that everyone treats me right as if there's a million mile radius around me that's considered MY TERRITORY or they will regret it! I play by the rules with my hands clean while finding loop holes against enemies that can get themselves in trouble like how a lawyer would to them if they were charged against any crime, twisting and turning stories until they suffer the consequences (while keeping in mind what I may not be able to do too).

Last edited:
It's midnight and my friend on a whim calls me and wants me to take him out to eat. I said no. I also questioned why he was calling at such and hour and couldn't buy food from the grocery store (which was within walking distance), he hung up before I could finish. I honestly don't understand what has gotten into him in recent years. He's done some big favors in the past, and I in turn has helped him out. He's been in a tough spot right now, but frivolous requests like that makes me question whether if he really appreciates me as a friend.

Last edited:
Why can't I find any guy that I want that would also want me?

Overall, my standards are already low and realistic in terms of happiness in life. Why do I have to go lower? Why is it that in the times where I'm suppose to be enjoying and free from work, @$$holes have to appear? Why is it that I'm not appreciated and respected enough in public? I'm a decent, sweet person who deserves way better and I know I do. Why do people have to be so harsh? Why is it that a lot of Filipino cultures are still homophobic (and those people who follow it deserve to burn right before my eyes)? Also those other gay people who are mean to me deserve to burn right before my eyes. In fact all my enemies deserve to burn right before my eyes. Yet they get away with all the BS they do to me and others. I keep doing my thing but why do I feel like I can't do much about these matters.

It's like hospice, all nurses (including me) can do is comfort measures for a dying patient because he/she cannot live any longer.

Unfortunately, right now, that's how I feel about my happiness. It's dying and all I can do is keep doing my obligations at work and everyday life but I can't find the joy that I truly want, the justice I've been yearning for, I can't find the guys that will truly want me for me and not for anything else from me, and just many matters and people opposing me when they're not suppose to.

But I'll say this much, it's a lot better than high school. Still, my life should be a lot better than how it is now.

SINCERE APOLOGIES from my enemies will be a BIG HELP but I'm not expecting that as much as I want to.

You should workout more. Look better, feel better. Then whenever they're mean to you, you'll brush them off because you'll feel like they're beneath you. Or, you could kill them with your enhanced strength. Whatever works

I apologize to everyone who have to read my complaining. I had to let it out somewhere where no one I know of can see how I really feel.

Getting Tapatalk notices telling me of a new reply of a thread that I'm already reading via that same app!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Damn anxious about so many demands at work. A lot of delays of not getting my work done on the time I want it to be finished because of waiting for phone calls and other unnecessary interruptions. If I didn't need to wait, I would've done my notes on the time I'd want it finish.

This stupid Indian male nurse who thinks he know it all! I was doing my job to give teachings about fall prevention of a patient and he said, "I already know. That's what we do." Then he turns his back on me. He is from a SNF and I'm the hospice nurse telling (or at least reminding him) of how to take care of his patient. I told my supervisor back in our office. She told me to write down the teachings and have him sign the paper. Then make a copy for him to keep. It's proof that I did my job and so he and others will not say that I didn't give teachings in case something happens to the patient. He's one of those smart @$$3$ who think they are doctors.

Asshats who say that the new Thief reminds them of Dishonored, grind my gears to no end.

It's 2014 and there is Internet.
With things like Google and other Internet search engines, there's NO excuse for ignorance.