VOTE Other then Mortal Kombat what fighting game takes the 2nd spot for you?

2nd Favorite Fighting Game Franchise

• Killer Instinct

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Street Fighter

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Marvel vs. Capcom

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Soul Calibur

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Tekken

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • King of Fighters

• Virtua Fighter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samurai Showdown

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Xmen vs. Streetfighter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guilty Gear

• Total voters
Wow. Tekken is getting more love than I expected. I like Tekken because of it's ridiculous characters, juggles, and the ability to rush. I that is available in pretty much all the other games, but I think Tekken does it best of those choices.

No DOA or Blaze etc...but Xmen Vs SF?

....would be a hard pick anyways ...but i cant choose with that list...

Xmen vs SF lulz

Should of kept the list to Current Fighting games that are out now for PS3 etc.. Instead of past games that are not for PS3 Etc..

PS3 Example!
1. Virtua Fighter 5
2. Soul Calibur 4
3. Street Fighter IV
4. Tekken 6
5. King of Fighters XII
6. Super Street Fighter IV
7. Marvel vs Capcom 3
8. Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

LOL!

could add DLC games also like... Tekken 5 DR Online! and Arcana Heart 3

:)

Tekken only because I loved Tekken 3 and have bought every sequel since! Jin Kazama and Yoshimitsu were great characters with amazing attributes, moves, story and outfits. Wait, actually that is EVERY CHARACTER!!!!
And come on, Devil Gene? That shit is awesome.

Killer Instinct is a close second, if they had new games for the Xbox or PS3 that were sequels of it I'd like it way more. BUT NO ONE HAS BOTHERED TO MAKE NEW ONES.

Where the hell is Super Smash Bros? Anyway, from that list, definitely Tekken

On that note, I love MK, Smash Bros and Tekken equally, so I guess Soul Calibur would be second after those three even I've only played the first two

I like Super Smash bros melee over any mortal kombat game actually.

But here's my list of specific fighters in order

1 - Melee
2 - Mortal Kombat Trilogy
3 - Killer Instinct
4 - Soul Calibur 2
5 - Street Fighter 2

Marvel Vs Capcom series is also worth mentioning. I've been playing 3 a whole lot recently, and going back into 2.

No BlazBlue? WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY! Also No MELEE?!! super smash bro's melee is a fighting game It's been at 2 Evo's :D

Going with Guilty Gear.

It's a tie between Tekken and Street Fighter for me. I can't really choose. Although I like Tekken's characters more, I like Street Fighter's mechanic more.

Tough pick, since I like fighting games in general. MK tends to be a hit or miss, thus doesn't make it to the #1 spot. I enjoyed the first few games, but the serious took a nosedive until MK9. Street Fighter and Tekken have consistent favorites, though latter has been waning.

Tobal 1 is probably my favorite fighting game. I heard Tobal 2 was much better, but that game was never released in North America.

:shock: Zombie Thread

But anyway, My second favorite is Melee, but Soul Calibur is my 3rd (and on this list so that gets my vote), 4th is a toss up between Tekken and Street Fighter.

Dead or Alive for me. Still play those 5+ year old games and they have graphics and gameplay that rivals many fighters coming out nowadays.