Two New Mortal Kombat TV Spots

Hey hey HEY HEY! Scorpion's eyes are supposed to be WHITE. WHITE! Dammit NRS...these are the kinds of details I expected you to get right....

His eyes were white in the renders!

MMM... In Scorp Video Millena's clothes look a little odd, she's wearing more clothes down in this vid that on the renders . Problably a little censored? Check at 0:07

PS: YYYYYYEEEAAAHHH!!! OLD SHANG TSUNG IS BAACKK!!!

Last edited:
"a gamestop exclusive when you pre order"?? I don't plan on pre ordering from gamestop, does that mean I don't get to see his classic skin or fatality?

Oh man, Jax's second fatality looks like it's gonna be nice. But the name for it sucks balls though (You're Soccer). Would've been better if it was named after American Football, because he could have done the field goal motion after it. :laugh:

Is it wrong that the part of these commercials that made me the happiest was finally hearing Reptile's Theme in higher quality? That's the greatest song ever, no joke.

That's the music for it? In that case Reptile's and Mileena's theme sound the best so far.

Is it wrong that the part of these commercials that made me the happiest was finally hearing Reptile's Theme in higher quality? That's the greatest song ever, no joke.

I have to agree. Reptile's Theme is a jam. I think it might just be better than Mileena's Theme.

Oh god Reptiles Theme is absolutley BANGING! Skrillex did a great job on that one, congrats NRS you know your stuff when it comes to Electronica!

Advertisement is sick, man If they get Prime Time slots then Mortal Kombat's just going to go through the roof, I've seen alot of video game advertisements and there's a few that actually would make me want to go out and buy a game, this ad does it justice.

Now that we've seen old Shang's face closely, I think he looks awesome! Glad his old version is an alt costume, I'm certainly gonna wear it. And Reptile's theme is sick! In a good way. I loved the first video, finally a look at the Tower, one of my favorite stages. Turned out it really is that leaked Evil Monastery, I was thinking it could be just the place we first see Kitana in MKSM. And Shao Kahn's Throne Room is also very nice!

I'm still watching that ad like twenty times a day just for that little piece of music. I'm a sad case, I am.

check the link, the song on for 1:48 i believe :D
it's the only thing i've been listening to today lol

This thread has slowly morphed into the "Reptile's Theme is the Greatest Song EVAR!!!!!!1!!11one" thread.