Trmk skype group

lol I'm on skype all the time :D I got family/friends on quite often and it's easier to talk on skype than for me to use my phone minutes.

Lol there are like 20 TRMK skype members. and the only people who log on regularly are Vital and Jinko.

And they only talk with text.

oh and tyler once in a blue moon alongside Aldo.

Hey guys, please add me! A thread of collective solidarity has strung us together as we have dedicated days, weeks, and months discussing topics ranging from video games (Mortal Kombat) to poems to various aspects of life.

I have no reason to believe any harm will come out of divulging personal and highly sensitive information online to complete strangers because collective solidarity. I feel completely safe entrusting you all. Huzzah!

I completely forgot about Skype.

Hard to communicate with you guys anyway, with the different timezones and what not.

If you want to Skype with the one and only Switchblade922. Feel free. I am almost always available, peeps.

Switchblade922 is my username. (Who woulda thought?)

If you want to Skype with the one and only Switchblade922. Feel free. I am almost always available, peeps.

Switchblade922 is my username. (Who woulda thought?)

I'll send you a friend request.

I completely forgot about Skype.

Hard to communicate with you guys anyway, with the different timezones and what not.

I know the time zones. I got a friend in australia :D There are still mutual times we'll be online. Especially on weekends >:D

I have skype but I only talk to one of my friends on it. Other wise I don't really use it.

So you want to join the group or no? It also just makes for a good TRMK chat box that's easier to manage/read.

I'm not in the group, but I do have you added as a contact.

What's your skype name? If I'm already a contact I probably just don't know your skype name. Cuz it's not something obvious like Spiner Ripper. Otherwise you'd be in already. I got like 160 people on my Skype so... >.> yeah tell me your skype name and I'll drag you into the group.

EDIT:

wow it really was as easy as spine ripper. I added you to the group dude. I just must've skimmed past it a hundred times running through that long F-list.