this is not the art piece you've been waiting for

KORE

scorpionjackzx6.gif

i still havent started my drawing, but i did this tonight for my favorite season coming up. but since i already hosted it to show a friend from Star wars galaxies i might as well post it early. i know its nowhere near halloween yet but screw it. this was gonna be my avatar but it exceed's file size limits for the site so i guess i'll have to put it up with the frames cut down

Last edited:
That's good work. Next time, make the pumpkin explode after a few cycles.

damn, thats a great idea too. i can't figure out any way to cut down my filesize without cutting frames out yet, but i know theres gotta be a way. this pumpkin thing is the first time i've played with adobe fireworks, so i'm trying to learn on my own. i'd love to add the pumpkin exploding, but i'm not gonna bother creating the extra frames until i can figure out a way to make scorpion into just one background item, and the pumpkin into the animated portion... right now it's just a slide show of the full image frame by frame.

Last edited:
Dude, that's awesome love the Ermac sprite modified with Scorpion's look with the flaming head and holding the Pumkin. Looks so cool. Would be great for Halloween or something.