The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
A Real World Champion! (spoiler)

raven.jpg

He did it! If anyone deserves it it's Raven! :twisted:

probably WARZONE cause in that you could listen to there full music and i just liked the look of it. the way they used to go on elevator type things

juergen said:
Randy Orton might win it......lol

Hmmph....simple-minded.....anyway, I believe that it will be the same title with a little modification on it, but then again, that's just mt thought on it. And for the match, I believe that 'Taker will win the belt.

My predictions:

Christy def. Victoria

Benjamin def. Carlito

HBK def. Angle

Kane def. Edge

John Cena def. Christian and Chris Jericho

Batista def. HHH
(P.S. Little side note, the winner of the HIAC match will likely go to Smackdown the following Thursday)

i dont think the undertaker should be in it because hes fueding with Orton, so it should be like just 5 people like it was going to be in the first place

good point, either the winner or loser will probably go to smackdown,

Batista def. HHH

Carlito def. Benjamin

HBK def. Angle

Christy/Victoria- no contest

Kane def. Edge

Y2J def. Cena & Christian

Spine Rip said:
Daivari has gone to Smackdown with Hassan which seems weird as Carlito told everyone that Booker T could be dafted without Sharmel last week on the Cabbana. :?
it's the WWE dude,since when have they been contiguous?

juergen said:
who think undertaker should go to Raw?
I'm with ya on that.I think the whole Randy Orton/Undertaker thing was boring and will always be boring.if you ask me they should do what they should have done all these years and have Undertaker V.S. Kane in a Hell in a Cell match.although of course one of them would have to take a good bump for the match to work right and I haven't seen either of them take a good bump since I can remember.