The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Spine Rip said:
diddyman said:
Spine rip wrote:
Yeah I must say that I'm really looking forward to it now. I wish that they wouldn't do the invasion thing but hey it's still gonna be ECW and it's FREE!

Wow Balls Mahoney has lost a lot of weight, it looks like Axl Rotten has eaten all of his pies.:D

Now let me get this straight, this is gonna be a free-per-view?
It is in England! :wink:

DAMN YOU, ENGLAND!!!! :evil:

Just playing! :lol:

A little bit. :?

WWE misses opportunity or do they?????

I think that wwe missed out big time last night coming off the electricity and excitement coming from ECW's One Night Stand the night before they really should have tried to incorparate it somehow in the RAW show, the early estimate for the ppv buyrate is 800,000, so the fans have definetly spoken, there is still a demand for the ECW brand, and WWE needs to listen.... but there is hope.... as of today WWW.ECW.COM which used to do nothing, takes you to the WWE's ECW web page. Could this be the start of something big?? Lets hope so! Oh yeah and the preview for Smackdown this week..... What will be the fallout from ECW’s One Night Stand pay-per-view when SmackDown! visits Hershey, PA., this week?..

..sorry this post was so long... EC F'N' W!!

Spine Rip said:
Is it me, or is it starting to look like maybe Smackdown is going to become ECW? Lets see who gets drafted tonight! :? :wink:

I don't think that Smackdown will be the "new" ECW. Smackdown will draft good wrestlers to save the floundering show now that Angle is gone.

Joey Styles the voice of ECW signs deal with WWE!!????

Well this is straight from the horses mouth, on his website (1wrestling.com) Joey Styles talks about Hardcore Homecoming, as well as ECW One Night Stand... very interesting to say the least....

"Did I actually sign a WWE contract? I must have. A pig just flew by my 16th floor office window and hell just called to thank me for the snow"

" I must have been dreaming that Vince McMahon WWE spent a small fortune to completely and accurately re-create ECW"

EC F'N' W!!!

Is it just me or did SD just lose so far two of the most important guys of SD? Depending on the pick for SD, we'll probably know which brand is getting the best stuff.

Spine is right. On RAW, they had a couple Dark Matches that had both Super Crazy and Psychosis and are being planned to be on TV in the future.

Robot Commander said:
Is it just me or did SD just lose so far two of the most important guys of SD? Depending on the pick for SD, we'll probably know which brand is getting the best stuff.

From what I've been hearing, whoever wins the HIAC match at Vengeance will move to Smackdown so that the shows will each have a champion. Also, the picks will get better and a bit more drastic by Teddy Long in the future.

New SD Member: Randy Orton

All I got to say is this.."Sweet!" Now I don't have to see that loser anymore. Thank you WWE. I always knew that in the end, Taker and Orton were gonna be together.

Robot Commander said:
Spine is right. On RAW, they had a couple Dark Matches that had both Super Crazy and Psychosis and are being planned to be on TV in the future.
yeah,I read that as well..very very soon,this weeks velocity will have the WWE debuts of all three of them apperently.

and I'm quite glad that you seen the PPV 3x7 and had that to say.

Well doesnt that suck a whole bunch of monkey nuts. Way to bring me down of my high Midget.. lol j/k, and now no ECW on RAW or Smackdown. How very dissapointing I guess wrestling is back to the same old boring things....... :cry: