The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Boring video. If only he jumped out of the window.
I always wonder why people post these kind of videos in the first place, is this their way to get 15 minutes of fame?

^^ probably

Lately its nice to see that TNA got a pretty big audience in the UK, i did not expect that they would fill the halls like that and that they go finally on the road now is great, they still have problems with the booking and the Aces & 8's story is really a bit boring but the wrestling itself and the show in general is above everything the WWE has to offer since around September for me now.

I wish them that they can slowly grow to a small competition for the WWE and that guys like Christopher Daniels, Bobby Roode, Austin Aries get more popular together with that company.

And goddamn..TNA made women wrestling looking good..really good compared to the diva's crap.

I reckon TNA going on the road will do more harm than good. Selling that well in the UK once every year has prolly influenced their decision to do so. I hope they realise they get that big an audience due to it been on free tv.

I cant say Im a fan of either product at the moment. Dont know why I keep watching it.

New WWE title unveiled tonight on RAW....not entirely thrilled with the look but anything's a million times better than the played out spinner belt that looked like it belonged on a Myspace page circa 2002.

I like the new belt. The only problem I have is that it looks like it was made with only Rock in mind. Like the spinner was for Cena. I wanted a nonsuperstar specific design. It could be that only The Rock has had it. But I can't see the redesign fitting well with other stars seeing as how there a bulls on the belt itself.

860486_10151555127889384_347695305_o.jpg

Hey, I remember that belt, saw that on Wrestling Meme's page back in July, after claiming it was LOLdirtsheets talk. But now that it's real, I have no words.

Spinner belt coming back after 'Mania. Calling it now.

The new belt is a fcking joke.

The old school WWF championship belt was BOSS. This one is pathetic. A giant WWE logo? Really? It looks more like a toy than ever and in certain lighting, the black makes it look completely dull.

Nice fail.

That "I am God" promo that CM Punk did tonight is a PERFECT lead up to Taker coming out tonight.

I don't want to see Rock vs. Punk 3. I think they've done everything with that, and Taker vs. Punk will steal the show

while i do agree with jade about the black making it look kinda dull, i have to say it is so much better than that crappy spinner belt.

Going to a house show tomorrow night, Punk is going to be there.

Almost died last year, it was my first time seeing him live. Every other time I went to wrestling, it was either Smackdown coming to town or he was hurt.

Two years in a row now I will see him <3

I really can't wait for second RAW after WM, cause at this point in time, all part timers will be gone back to their usual things and guys like Damien Sandow, Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton should be on our TV screens in actual feuds. So tired of The Rock, Triple H etc.

I can understand you being bored. But how is Randy orton in his current face gimmick going to be better?

I can understand you being bored. But how is Randy orton in his current face gimmick going to be better?
I never said "in his current gimmick", the guy just need another role that fit him better, he is a great talent.

1d2fc219-2a5b-42f5-9345-5b3cfc3e788b.jpg

e4c8ccdb-d41e-4467-8f39-5d37d351a43e.jpg

TODAY WAS FCKING AWESOME
Umm, tell us some details about the show: card, who Punk faced, was matches good, maybe there was some surprises or other interesting things. It is always fun to read about something that not so many had opportunity to see.

Ok, the card was:

Tensai and Brodus Clay vs 3MB
Layla vs Tamina
CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston
Alex Riley vs Bray Wyatt
JTG vs Justin Gabriel
Ryback and John Cena vs The Shield
The Miz vs Antonio Cesaro in a No DQ match

It was utterly AWESOME. I go every year they come to town and this was the most fun I have ever had. Vickie also made an appearance.

Anyway, some pictures (forgive the awfulness of some, I dropped my camera a few weeks ago and it has a delay at times but it's old so whatever, gonna get a new one for next time =) ) Note that this is a house show, it is not televised, and they don't have the big titantron or pyro. There is hardly any talking, it is mostly straight wrestling, which is awesome!

This is the entrance, it was located behind me. I was in the second last row. Was actually pretty cool to sit there because I could see all the in ring action and then just had to turn around to see wrestlers enter and exit the ramp.

DSCF4929.jpg

3MB

DSCF4934.jpg

Funkadactyls

e67b7d37-06aa-4d9f-b2c6-a978d5b4329c.jpg

Alex Riley (a bit of Bray Wyatt to the right. FYI, he and Bo Dallas are the sons of one of my favorite wrestlers, IRS <3)

DSCF4944.jpg

Tamina (daughter of Jimmy SUPERFLY Snuka)

DSCF4947-1.jpg

Michael McGillicutty (son of Mr. Perfect)

DSCF4969.jpg

The Shield <3 vs Ryback and John Cena

74b647af-37f2-4ff0-afc1-7a0b79a3d6b0.jpg

CM Punk <3 vs Kofi Kingston

3918c8b8-d8be-43b8-ae6c-5dc65a7483d9.jpg

Antonio Cesaro vs The Miz (also Justin Roberts in there announcing)

b72a500b-f721-46a2-a1f0-190d48415f53.jpg

Layla vs Tamina

a2a69a80-78aa-4599-adc4-33e127e38dd8.jpg

Layla

dc8bbada-49c8-422b-b2dc-0abfae345b90.jpg

Besides CM Punk (the pictures I posted in my last post are obviously from his entrance <3) was during the JTG/Justin Gabriel match. I was sitting there and, suddenly, a goddamn blast of black and wind goes by and it was THE SHIELD. They ran right by me, it was awesome!! My seat was at the end of the row by the walkway. They came in from the nearby exit. I fcking FLIPPED.

After they destroyed Gabriel, they returned the way they came. My dumb camera had the delay so I could only get a but of Seth Rollins in the pic, but, damn, man, I am still excited about that moment just thinking about it!!!

DSCF4941.jpg

The attendance record was broken, there were over 10 thousand people in the small venue.

RIP Paul Bearer, William Moody, Percy Pringle.

I cant begin to say how much enjoyment that man has brought me over the years. Without a doubt one of the greatest managers in the history of wrestling.

I remember really not getting the pun on his name as a child.

Sad news.

RIP Paul Bearer, William Moody, Percy Pringle.

I cant begin to say how much enjoyment that man has brought me over the years. Without a doubt one of the greatest managers in the history of wrestling.

I remember really not getting the pun on his name as a child.

Sad news.

That is a damn shame. I was watching interviews of him with Jim Cornette. He really seemed to be a down-to-earth and a genuinely nice person. May he rest in peace. I wonder how Mark Callaway(Undertaker) is responding to the news.