The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
I don't get what you mean. I humiliated you and TH lover boy. But take it as you will.

Since HHH sucks! Ooops.. I meant I thought he was crap sorry. :p

phoenix, im lost for words!!!!! spinerip is right, the only person u hav humiliated is yourself!!! perhaps what u need is a nice big pedigree on 2 your 10pound SLUDGE hammer!!!!

Well seems as the word Twat is acceptable to you Phoenix, let me tell you that you are one of the biggest Twats I've ever seen on these boards.

You post and average of 19.28 times a day on these boards and have not once had anything useful to say. Your a spamming piece of shit and I'll happily take the minus karma to tell you so, you Prick!

Your grammer speaks for itself.

BTW Spine Rip seriously dude you don't even show any signs of actually humiliating me and how did I humiliate myself by making clear thoughts?

phoenix, im lost for words!!!!!

Who is this Phoenix you speak of? :roll: :lol:

spinerip is right, the only person u hav humiliated is yourself!!!

Not really but your grammar is leaving me a fine impretion of humiliation as it is.

perhaps what u need is a nice big pedigree on 2 your 10pound SLUDGE hammer!!!![/quite]

Insults really don't hurt me especially when they are from someone with little or no idea of what to post other than HHH rules, ZOMG lets act like a fan boy and speak his name on anything. Pathetic. Seriously.

If all I could say was HHH rules/etc. All day I would most likely bang my head against a wall for being stupid, or a tard, as I made into a picture once, :wink: .

BTW nice job on the comeback did your 5 year old friend tell you it?

Anyway who cares. Losers, and fanboys are of the same genre.

I love the inductees so far, and am in agreement with those who say Randy Savage and Mr. Perfect should get in the fame.

My brother highly agrees with you there Kosta. He loves Randy Savage.

Nice choice.

Spine Rip said:
pheonix said:
Your grammer speaks for itself.
You stupid piece of crap! Next time you want to correct some one on their grammAr, then you should learn how to spell the word first Dick Head!

Yeah and I corrected it the second time. 1Word Whoop-de-doo.

At least I don't go... "Randy Savage roxxorzs/etc."

Seriously If you want I can point out ALL of the major flaws in his post. But then that would be off-topic.

In short Randy S. Is a good nominee for the HoF2006

Yes its true i was once known as the immortal king!!! and triple-h just let warrior win since it was his comeback, he could have easily beat him if he wanted to, and why?.......... .......cause he is that damn good!

LMAO.

I think it was a bribe. :roll: :lol:

Either way it could have been just a pay-off for TH/HHH to lose, I've seen it done before. The only reason I really think this is possible is because of his big return. Thus it would look bad if the warrior lost.

Man I love not knowing what really happened at the same time he may have lost fairly, but small chance. (Due to some given reasons stated elsewhere)

There is not chance in hell Taker would lose his streak to Henry.

Though there are rumors that suggest the match may just be at SNME where Taker will lose due to interference by a new superstar known as Dalip "Giant" Singh (That big guy from The Longest Yard, yes he's a new wrestler to WWE) Rumors suggest that these two may face each other at WM since their almost the exact weight and height. And let's face it, they already had Taker vs Henry on Smackdown.

I never thought I would say this, but I actually want HHH to win the WWE Title at WM. I'm actually getting bored of Cena.

I heard that Dalip Singh killed someone in the ring. But that maybe an rumour blown out proportion.
It's probably like some of the idiots on the internet that say Sonny Siaki killed Chris Candido be cause he broke his leg. :roll:

Not exactly Unstoppable. He's still imo not the greatest wrestler. I will admit that he is (and probably always will be) the greatest heel of all time.

I can't stand it when they bring in "actors" and make the wrestlers. So stupid :roll:

Off of that low note, I gotta say this is shaping up to be a sick Wrestlemania.
Here's mah picks :p

Triple H wins, causing another fricken long running fued that will bore the hell out of me

Angle wins, making Orton tap out after Orton RKO's Rey. Or vise versa with Rey tapping and Orton out from the 619.

RVD wins the ladder match. They put way too much hype on him for him to lose.

Mr. McMahon wins due to either some stipulation or Shane interfering. Unless it turns into a your fired match for HBK. Then HBK will win.

Beniot wins US Championship, causing a fued that might make me interested in SmackDown again.

Triple H is alright but after he got out of Degeration X her turned stupid he turned into the GAME llol Mine is the heart Break Kid SHAWN MICHEALS He was crazy when he was young but i havent watched wrestling in the longest time. I went to the wrestle Mania When it was tyson as a ref and Shawn vs Austin my two favorite wrestler what a great match by two great wrestlers.

Mick Foley vs Edge and Kane and Big Show vs Carlito and Masters has been added.

The Hardcore match should be entertaining and the Tag team match should be decent.

As for the MITB match now being interpromotional, I'm guessing the three Smackdown guys to be in it are Matt Hardy, Lashley and Finlay.

How bout Stone Cold inducting Bret Hart into the Hall of Fame. Boy that's gonna be very interesting imo.

Also, Sensational Sherri is the next HOFer.

Finlay should be nowhere near that match! If ken kennedy gets back from injury in time it should be him, he rocks!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KKKKKKKKEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!............... ....................KKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!