The modern damned

X_Lestath

As allot of you know I’m currently working on a web comic.

I’m working on a new drawing style for this comic, and I’m heavily inspired by the Cartoon Network Cartoons.

This thread will be updated regularly, so that the people that would want to read the comic can be hold up to date on its progress.

For the time being I’m sketching jokes down, and working on the design for the page.

I got a prew of the drawing style.

GoatBody.jpg

As you can se the hands are extremely simplified and so are the body.

Tell me if you like this current style, and if not tell me why and what should be improved upon.

Of course the pic will be changed drastically after Vectorising and Photoshopping.

Edit: The coloring will be in this style.
girglee.gif

Lovin that little green zipper-type dude, dude. He's so kool looking. Don't change a thing, that style for them both is YOU.

That green guy is Gir from Invader Zim.

I was planning to post a fully treated pic, soon after making the post, but it appears I am at my limit an will now got to sleep.

Please post questions and your opinions.

I’ll edit this post with a finished pic after a good rest.

Yeh, those styles are good. Only problem tho, I noticed u got a little problem with the hand-fingers. u dont have to show all fingers. Some can go behind the others, u noe.

Hmm this took some time, it looks like the comic is really far from ready for the web.

Here this is a digitised version of Goat.

goatprew.jpg

If you have any good jokes or guest characters you would like me to use in a strip or two please tell me.

Edit: This being in my own style that is.

Dude, those puppets look really really creepy. Good drawings, they remind me a little bit of Corpse Bride, but they're all your own design. Awesome@!

And the photos are dark and also creepy. I wouldn't go out there in the woods on my own :lol:

Things are going a little slow, since I do not fully master my new drawing style yet.

Here are some pics from the first comic.

1stripprew.jpg

If there is a talented Logo Maker out there who wants to help, please Pm me.

I love the style that's taking shape here, dude. The logo rocks as well. And teh characters are also looking mad :lol:

Here just tougth I shuld post somthing, im still training my skills, with the new style an the digetising.

Raw.jpg