The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Re: Im baaaaaack..........

and we found the 4 hidden fights related to the achievements in the ladder

Re: Im baaaaaack..........

Adding onto this: DLC Comes out On Wednesday, And PSN Will be back May 3rd.

There is no confirmation of dlc coming out wednesday toys r us dont kno plus if psn is coming back tuesday how is it coming out wedensday if some things (most likely the psn store) will not be avaliable

Sigh, I'm gunna take a couple months off. This jobless thing is effecting me pretty bad. I can't stand being locked up in my place all day. I'm also doing stuff I wouldn't normaly do. It really sucks.

Y'all take care.

P.S. ........yeah I got nothin.

Late getting around to this, I'm sorry. Best of luck to you. If you need anything, you know where to find me. I've got your back.

Taking leave again. Permanent this time, I think.

You guys run a great site, but the crap I see around here just really ticks me off. It reminds me of why I essentially "left the community" years ago. The excitement around MK9 brought me back since it is easily the best game since MK2. I think it would be better for my dedication to Mortal Kombat that I distance myself from its community for the long haul...I may love the game but its the behavior and actions that I see from the community as a whole that turns me off to MK in general. It's part of why MK has been a laughing stock for so many years, and I hate to see the stereotype about MK fans being demonstrated still, after such a tremendous release.

Aside from that, I'm almost 30 years old. I have a wife, in the process of getting a house, and we have a baby on the way...and I'm here arguing with petulant 14 year olds who put on the internet tough guy routine. Kids who weren't even born when I was pumping quarters into MK machines in the arcade. And the lack of respect that NRS gets (all I ever see is NRS sucks, NRS is lazy) is just embarassing. Like they always say in the movies..."I'm too old for this shit".

Before I go -

Pat McCarron - You've got a great site. You're a cool dude. Keep up the great work
Jade - Best mod around. Always have a lot of respect for MK gamer grrls. Keep up the good work.
The Rest of the Staff - thanks for doing your best to keep this place under control.

Fellow Austin, Texans - feel free to PM me if you ever want to get in touch or get some matches in. I'm not deleting my account, and I have it setup to get e-mails when someone sends me a PM.

Peace out.

It feels like forever since I've been on this site.

I picked up MK9 not too long ago, and hot DAMN is it awesome.

That's about it.

It feels like forever since I've been on this site.

I picked up MK9 not too long ago, and hot DAMN is it awesome.

That's about it.

Holy shot blast from the past!! @Shang: sorry to see you go, you were a great addition to the board and I hope you change your mind and rejoin us one day, you are always welcome =)

Should have said this sooner since I didn't post alot today, but im gonna be getting off for a couple of Weeks, Some family problems in the south of my state and im in the North, Call it an eh...Vacation?

Ill be back sometime around July 23rd. Bye, For now. I'll still be on PSN though, I would get on TRMK online my PS3 if i could but the internets broken on it anyways, So Those on PSN, I'll See you later, and those here, Bid farewell for a while. Goodbye ^^

P.S. I will be on until around 8:00 AM EST Because im leaving at around 10:00 AM.

Ok... wow this is hard.

So, it's become increasingly clear to me that I am out of touch with the realities in this forum. I've typed embarrassing things in chat, not knowing the memes. I'm way behind with regard to MK because I don't have MK9. Etc.

Most importantly, I basically have been taken on a rollercoaster ride of emotion by taking what the ladies on this site say way too seriously. I can only conclude from this that I must be in love with all of them. I'm not sure how that happened, but it is clear that the fact that I'm relatively unhappy in my own marriage right now must have been a factor. This cannot be allowed. I should be fighting for my marriage right now, and so I shall. I will leave this place immediately. Good luck to you all and may love find everyone on here. Especially the ladies.

Ok... wow this is hard.

So, it's become increasingly clear to me that I am out of touch with the realities in this forum. I've typed embarrassing things in chat, not knowing the memes. I'm way behind with regard to MK because I don't have MK9. Etc.

Most importantly, I basically have been taken on a rollercoaster ride of emotion by taking what the ladies on this site say way too seriously. I can only conclude from this that I must be in love with all of them. I'm not sure how that happened, but it is clear that the fact that I'm relatively unhappy in my own marriage right now must have been a factor. This cannot be allowed. I should be fighting for my marriage right now, and so I shall. I will leave this place immediately. Good luck to you all and may love find everyone on here. Especially the ladies.
Hey man, Didnt know you personally, but u are surely one of the better members here on my book. Take it easy mate, dont worry, its not really your fault, we come across hard situations in life and we start doing things without thinking and loosing control of our emptions. Just ease up, focus on what is going wrong, do all you can to correct it and return back to us like a champ :). I for one will be awaiting your return, Good luck mate, you got my regards and hope everything turns out well.

I shall also take this oppurtunity to say that I too won't be active as I was, so all my writing stuff here is coming to a standstill for time being. However Ill be helping with combined projects I got with various members here. Tc all, I bid you well.

It seems (as of lately that) everything I say, in regards to certain topics, have caused people to go against me and continuously flame me.
Therefore, I will be leaving TRMK for the next ??? months until all this hooplah has died down.
I want to thank Pat, Jade, DCR and the other members of TRMK who have made me feel welcomed over the last year (If I have you on my PSN, you know who you are :-D), since I joined.
I will miss you guys in the time that I'm gone, but I hope to be back before the end of the year.

Thank you guys once again. ;-)

- Araknyd_Commander

Last edited: