The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Yeah, and? Trmk was down for a year or two, I was here before the downtime and decided to come back.

Last edited:
Well the western half of the country was pretty baren only dirt and bushes. Stopped to see the Grand Canyon though, bigger than I thought it was. eastern half of the country had some real good scenery.

all and all, trip wasn't that bad

as much as I hate to say this. after a short time of being back, and few posts, I have to go again. the damn middle school football team schedual keeps screwing with my life. cya for now.

I'm back, again, more or less. I still haven't played MK: A, and for that I am ashamed. I figured I would tell you guys this because it is just so damned pitiful, and you all have nothing better to do SO LISTEN TO ME BEING PITIFUL! I HAVE NO SHAME.

No, really, hey. How long has it been since I last returned?

The infamous Drazor Edge is back with vengeance. I know it's a bit early for me to come out, but my hibernation got finished a little earlier than I expected. How's everyone doing???

To ChiefThunder:
What happened to you??? Looks like you got a sexual transplant and became Mileena's long lost sister, Gereena. LOL

To any mods:
Anything new going on over there???

I may be off for while because the flood in sultan, wa.
I won't see you very soon.

Had any of you when to Wallace falls in Gold bar in Washington state?