Tekken Thread: All things Tekken related

Yeah, I will. I'll probably do it later. I've already saved the replays, so... just need to wait for my TV to be free :// I should have done it earlier, but I really couldn't be bothered.

Doesn't matter you sexy best. I'll watch em whenever they're in this thread

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Just being processed at the moment. I totally forgot to upload these, sorry.

I had a cold at the time of filming this, so if I have the sniffles or something then my apologies...

I'm playing as Violet/Wang. The first match is the perfect way not to play. I can actually remember my salt. I dropped everything. How free of little old me.

Last edited:

Just being processed at the moment. I totally forgot to upload these, sorry.

I had a cold at the time of filming this, so if I have the sniffles or something then my apologies...

I'm playing as Violet/Wang. The first match is the perfect way not to play. I can actually remember my salt. I dropped everything. How free of little old me.
Goddamn your ps3 sounds as healthy as mine.

Yeah, it's loud as funk. Gets quiet when I clean it, but I haven't been playing it enough recently to notice (until then).

I keep on wondering why my rank is low low, then I realise I played over a thousand of my matches in player match rather than ranked. Feels bad man...

Might record a few more matches. Who knows...?

I probably will. I'll be playing a lot the next few days, so I'll have enough content to post. I'll probably just post like 3 matches, though, as opposed to the 20 minute vid I posted before.

Tbh, my Violet is a lot better than my Wang. I've been playing Lee since I started playing tekken properly (and before that, too) so I guess it's to be expected.

Yeah, I'm dropping this game.

i keep on playing so many bad players, it's making me a worse player. There's no thinking involved for about 70% of my fights, so when I do play a good player, I accidentally slip into bad habits because I've spent so much time just playing brain dead. I can feel myself getting worse because of it and it is just frustrating. Like, I find myself losing to stuff I would have never lost to about 3 months ago. Maybe because it's so tedious to deal with.

It was fun while it lasted. Well, until the end. I'm not sad to let go of it.

That's your PS3 man? Jeez, that thing sounds like it needs life support haha.

I see what you're saying though; that match you had against the Jin/Marshall player, he finished every single string he could lol, even the unsafe ones. Then that Kaz that kept pulling out the ten hit smh. On a random note, I did like the music you had for the stages, even though it sounded like it was coming out a cheese grater :p

When I started playing ranked for the first time I got paired up with guys who had 100+ wins and I was getting wrecked; this was when I first started playing too :(

That's your PS3 man? Jeez, that thing sounds like it needs life support haha.

I see what you're saying though; that match you had against the Jin/Marshall player, he finished every single string he could lol, even the unsafe ones. Then that Kaz that kept pulling out the ten hit smh. On a random note, I did like the music you had for the stages, even though it sounded like it was coming out a cheese grater :p

When I started playing ranked for the first time I got paired up with guys who had 100+ wins and I was getting wrecked; this was when I first started playing too :(

Yeah, my ps3 is pretty dead. Maybe some of it might be me, because I was holding my breath because I couldn't breathe out of my nose and didn't want to sound like a mouth breather. 10 hits strings can be stuffed with a simple d/b+2, but I mostly play tekken when I'm pretty out of it, to be honest.

As for my music, I gave up on trying to make it fit and I just used songs that I like, haha. I've changed most of them now, though.

The same happened to me... my W/L was horrible. then I just started playing player matches and learned the game through that. Then when I went back to ranked, I got my ratio back up pretty easily.

[MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION]

Hey, dude, I have a few questions for you.

I was, obviously, bullshitting when I said that I would quit TTT2, but I do think it's time for me to perhaps seriously learn a new character. You know, keep things fresh. I was thinking of picking up Miguel and I have a few quesadillas about him.

1. What sort of character would you say he is?
2. How good are his pokes?
3. Is he execution heavy?

Uh, yeah, that's pretty much it. I'm also considering Ganryu and Dragunov.

Hot damn Kzaoo I am flattered to have you ask me about Miguel :love:

1) I would consider Miguel an all rounder type of character. He has good damage, a good moveset and good range. Also he's not ss fast ss any of your characters like Forrest or Lee so get ready to adjust to that normal speed.

2) From what I remember it was d+f, 1, 1, d+f, 4 and f+4, 2 string which I think is safe. (It's been a long time so my memory is deceiving)

3) Not in the slightest. The only thing kinda technical about him is savage stance but that's easy to execute once you've learn all of its properties

Hot damn Kzaoo I am flattered to have you ask me about Miguel :love:

1) I would consider Miguel an all rounder type of character. He has good damage, a good moveset and good range. Also he's not ss fast ss any of your characters like Forrest or Lee so get ready to adjust to that normal speed.

2) From what I remember it was d+f, 1, 1, d+f, 4 and f+4, 2 string which I think is safe. (It's been a long time so my memory is deceiving)

3) Not in the slightest. The only thing kinda technical about him is savage stance but that's easy to execute once you've learn all of its properties

Thanks, man. I have pulled out Miguel in long sets with friends, and I've done really well with just the basic pokes and stuff. I was playing him like I play my basic poke game with lee, and it worked pretty well, so that's how I got interested.

Speed doesn't make that much of a difference to me, so that's fine.

Hm, I'll check the tekken chicken app for his frame data... I'll start experimenting later.

Yeah trust your research Kzaoo.

Also how coukd I forget? Miguel is a damn fun character dude. Two types of bullrushes? A uppercut to send your opponents to the heavens? A superman punch too? And a taunt?

Just great :love: