Tanya's KombatKast Stream June 1st!

I just watched the streaming highlights and she looks AWESOME. Dragon Naginata and the "Scrooge McDuck stance" are specially badass.

PS: never realized that 'til now, but doesn't Dark Empress Kitana looks a lot like Snow White's Evil Stepmother? :D

I'm surprised how many are saying they want to main Tanya. It's not alot, but still more than I had thought.

Seriously same. I've never seen so much love for her.

I can see her being my main already.

One of the best characters in MKX! She deserved to be in main roster not DLC!

Perhaps the best female character in any MK game yet I think.

PS: I take everything I said about Tanya back, seeing that youtube video of her gameplay, I realized I was wrong. She actually looks fun to play.

Holy ****, I want her.

I'm very happy this effect is starting to grow on the TRMK population. Just as I'd hoped for. :)

I seriously didn't even see that victory pose coming.
That victory pose should be Li Mei's, not Tanya's. (In my opinion, since that pose is literally Li Mei's pose.)

I seriously didn't even see that victory pose coming.
That victory pose should be Li Mei's, not Tanya's. (In my opinion, since that pose is literally Li Mei's pose.)

Well, hopefully this means Li Mei won't become playable and that Tanya has taken on the role as the acrobatic fighter. ^^

Isn't Li Mei more of a civilian in this timeline? The old Li Mei would've fearlessly challenged Mileena to Mortal Kombat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Isn't Li Mei more of a civilian in this timeline? The old Li Mei would've fearlessly challenged Mileena to Mortal Kombat.

Unfortunately. But they could change that with ease.
The previous Li Mei was tainted by the Dragon King, which made her a lot more interesting.

If that was the case, the "old Li Mei" would've ended up dead for her stupidity.
She almost did in the original timeline. Last I checked, she still lived to tell about it...and this was against Shang Tsung and Quan Chi. The old Li Mei would've cheated death against Mileena.

She almost did in the original timeline. Last I checked, she still lived to tell about it...and this was against Shang Tsung and Quan Chi. The old Li Mei would've cheated death against Mileena.

She lived to tell about it because Bo' Rai Cho saved her ass.

He was at civil war with Mileena to begin with.

Yeah, so he doesn't have time to care about Li Mei. She's just some random commoner, her town being a casualty of war. Kotal is more focused on getting to Mileena than actually caring about the people of Outworld.

Yeah, so he doesn't have time to care about Li Mei. She's just some random commoner, her town being a casualty of war. Kotal is more focused on getting to Mileena than actually caring about the people of Outworld.
It could've been a mere coincidence that she could've survived due to Kotal Kahn's interference.

Some effort was made to Li Mei's design. I don't care for those random black straps, but overall it's an improvement over the the old design. I wouldn't mind having her included in the future.

Back to the topic, I was impressed by Tanya, especially her aerial mobility. The Klassic skins could have been better.