SPOILER ALERT:Mortal Kombat X DIGITAL COMIC DISCUSSION

Considerations about the comic:

- Reiko is obviously pulling the strings. Look at what he did. He took K'Etz and most/some of the Osh-Tekk from scene. He drove Kotal "mad", trying to take him out at the hands of Goro. If Goro had been successfull, he would probably take out the Shokan.

Wouldn't be surprised if he try to take out Mileena later.

- Kotal is a badass, always needed to say. He controlled the blood magik and notice that he just combined his three variations on this panel :laugh:

- Rain: ok, not dead, but that surely incapacitated him for long.

- D'vorah: "this one" :laugh:

- The Magic Bullet: not shot from a carcano rifle, but Sonya's bullet hurt Kotal because he was weak after the usage of blood magik (remember Raiden's arm?). He even mentions being weak.

- The hooded people: I will bet Johnny and Jax are among them. Considering Sonya's appearance, the other two are Chris and Claire Redfield :laugh: one big family reunion, and that makes me think if the big boss is Wesker.

- Goro: PWNEEEEEEEEEEEEED. He was one of my first favorite characters when I was a kid. But dude, he deserved a lot.

Now let's see the price...

Lol how is Sonya not tough? She has won many fights, and just look how she straight made Dvorah look like a little biatch! That one scene somewhat changed my opinion of her. Sonya most def is a bad ass chick. Lord Greyjoy did bring up a good point about her being emotionally compromised however. Probably not a good idea to just shoot kotal before asking questions. She doesn't know if Erron Black was working alone, for someone else, or under the instruction of kotal. However maybe this is not a special forces mission, more just her going after her daughter, which most parents surely would do...

I didn't think the art was too bad in this issue, but looking at the side by side comparison in your sig. Jesus Christ when is the old artist coming back?

That Sub-Zero is from one of the covers, so of course there's going to be a quality difference, and the cover artist has never done interiors for the comic. I don't think Vitorino is that much worse than the actual first artist, Soy, at all.

*Another middle-eastern appears*

I really don't like Lebanon, but it is my country and I have to accept it, and anyway I'm probably going to America later on. Also I'm in no way an Arabian stereotype, and I really wish I was American because now I am associated with ISIS according to some dumb westerners. Syria is right next to my country and the number of Syrian refugees in Lebanon is larger than the number of Lebanese people in Lebanon. Assad alone is one of the reasons why all us Arabians are terrorists to most Americans. Sorry for the unnecessary rant but I had to let it out.

Back on topic, Kotal Khan is just awesome, I really want him to become a main character in the series.

Actually on another forum, I'd like to hear from your thoughts going on in the middle east as well as anyone else from the area. I'm American and I find the situation very interesting and sickening regarding isis. I dated a girl from Egypt and it's so depressing how many people associated her with being a terrorist because she is a Muslim. I apologize for those idiots who can't actually do research in the difference.

Let's think, at first, on the scenario.

Kotal lost his father, Goro betrayed him, his people are dead (don't know if all), Mileena and Reiko escaped again...

I doubt he had the head to think "oooh, I will take Sonya's daughter, bring her here when I have lots of important things to do, like, not losing the throne, and Earthrealm may help us!".

Seriously, Erron Black has much to explain...

Actually on another forum, I'd like to hear from your thoughts going on in the middle east as well as anyone else from the area. I'm American and I find the situation very interesting and sickening regarding isis. I dated a girl from Egypt and it's so depressing how many people associated her with being a terrorist because she is a Muslim. I apologize for those idiots who can't actually do research in the difference.

You gotta hear my thoughts too since am from syria where all this shit started. :)

Am i the only one happy that reptile is being treated respectively. He seem to be important to kotal not just another lackey

Am i the only one happy that reptile is being treated respectively. He seem to be important to kotal not just another lackey

I actually started loosing interest for Reptile, but I'm pretty happy as well seeing him getting the respect points he deserves.

I think it's the case with ALL of Kotal's subordinates where for the most part he treats them as equals/friends cause they're all from species conquered by Shao Kahn. I think that's really something special :)

Also, anyone else notice how... zombie-looking Torr looks? It could just be the artist being shite, but maybe there's more to Ferra/Torr that we're not seeing.

I originally thought they might have been either from the NetherRealm or the ChaosRealm but now it seems more likely that they're just another conquered race like the Osh-Tekk and the Saurians.

God i Hate sonya and how she is always acting tough. I hope Kotal eats her heart

Sonya's daughter was taken by one of Kotal's allies. She doesn't know (and neither do we) the purpose that Erron Black had in doing that. Sonya is an angry badass is what she is.

Considerations about the comic:

- Reiko is obviously pulling the strings. Look at what he did. He took K'Etz and most/some of the Osh-Tekk from scene. He drove Kotal "mad", trying to take him out at the hands of Goro. If Goro had been successfull, he would probably take out the Shokan.

Wouldn't be surprised if he try to take out Mileena later.

- Kotal is a badass, always needed to say. He controlled the blood magik and notice that he just combined his three variations on this panel :laugh:

- Rain: ok, not dead, but that surely incapacitated him for long.

- D'vorah: "this one" :laugh:

- The Magic Bullet: not shot from a carcano rifle, but Sonya's bullet hurt Kotal because he was weak after the usage of blood magik (remember Raiden's arm?). He even mentions being weak.

- The hooded people: I will bet Johnny and Jax are among them. Considering Sonya's appearance, the other two are Chris and Claire Redfield :laugh: one big family reunion, and that makes me think if the big boss is Wesker.

- Goro: PWNEEEEEEEEEEEEED. He was one of my first favorite characters when I was a kid. But dude, he deserved a lot.

Now let's see the price...

It's interesting that Erron Black is not with the others. Perhaps he is guarding Jaqui and Cassie?

Let's think, at first, on the scenario.

Kotal lost his father, Goro betrayed him, his people are dead (don't know if all), Mileena and Reiko escaped again...

I doubt he had the head to think "oooh, I will take Sonya's daughter, bring her here when I have lots of important things to do, like, not losing the throne, and Earthrealm may help us!".

Seriously, Erron Black has much to explain...
who is really erron black and what side he really on ?