Smoke's Silly Hair

I started to hate his hair so much, and i also photoshop his versus with sub's hood too :p but now im really liking it dont know why. And it wont be flying up like in the versus, it will be much more like this.
hsmoke.jpg

Last edited:
^ He would probably look better if his hair wasn't so high. He looks cool in that picture, imo, but, yeah, the hair....needs to be toned down. This ain't Jersey Shore.

^ He would probably look better if his hair wasn't so high. He looks cool in that picture, imo, but, yeah, the hair....needs to be toned down. This ain't Jersey Shore.

Remember its just a concept, they never look the same.

Spoiler:
....but it looks almost exactly like his VS screen image.....hair isn't as high, mind you, but it still looks pretty much the same....

o_O

Everyone is getting a little ahead of themselves and very nit picky and judgmental. Relax, you haven't seen him in gameplay yet and if you pay attention to any other character who has hair just as long or longer than smokes (http://youtu.be/KELV-_roS30?hd=1) you will clearly see that it sways around and hangs with gravity. His hair is in two totally different positions in his leaked renders giving the obvious notion that it isn't "stiff" or "spiked" - his hair will naturally flow around with gameplay. I personally I think it looks really cool, it gives him and edgy sorta look.

With that said, relax and wait till you see him in action before you whine about it. Nether realms has done a great job thus far with the detailing in this game so I'm sure they know what their doing.

i hate his hair too, it looks like sindels hair, his hair make him look like a female, if he kept his hair short like Rikimaru
Tenchu_Rikimaru.jpg

or Arumat P Thantos without that hair strip i would be fine with it
arumat.jpg

I started to hate his hair so much, and i also photoshop his versus with sub's hood too :p but now im really liking it dont know why. And it wont be flying up like in the versus, it will be much more like this.
hsmoke.jpg

I LOVE his hair in this picture, its looks so bad ass its not even funny. The VS screen on the other hand does not look as good as his hair in this pic.